Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsbury's are doing 4 Muller Lights for a pound!
My favourite is the Vanilla with Chocolate shavings...I can't believe it's chocolate and it's free! :D

Wholemeal pitta bread is still 35p for 6 in Asda. (HB option)

Not an offer but Lidls do large chickens for £3.70ish (varies on weight) but they are absolutely delicious so much tastier than Tesco/Asda chicken.

Asda
Today they were selling the Activia fat free snackpots, 6 for £2.
And Mullers were 10 for £4.
Also they are doing double packs of extra lean minced beef for £4 or 3 packs for £10.
xxx

Asda
Today they were selling the Activia fat free snackpots, 6 for £2.
And Mullers were 10 for £4.
Also they are doing double packs of extra lean minced beef for £4 or 3 packs for £10.
xxx

Are you sure about the mince? They don't normally do double packs of the extra lean and the only one on their website that matches your description is the full fat stuff

Cookies Detecting!

The extra lean one is 2 for £5

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...me=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=87377

Hiya everyone,

Just got in from Tesco's and Skinny Cow ice lollies (the 3-pack) are on offer for £1 per pack (mint double choc and the brownie ones)!

Coljack.... Aldi change their super6 every second Sunday... quite good as it gives us a wee variety.... lots of sweet potato & butternut squash soup coming up

xx

Iceland have Quorn sausages and Quorn SF chicken strips for £1 a bag!

oooooo thankyou!! nearly ourt of both and wait until on offer to stock up...hope my iceland does have them!

Are you sure about the mince? They don't normally do double packs of the extra lean and the only one on their website that matches your description is the full fat stuff

Cookies Detecting!

The extra lean one is 2 for £5

Cookies Detecting!

Yes hun it was definetly extra lean mince. I also noticed online it only shows the normal mince.
I bought it while It was on offer as never seen it that cheap before.
Here's a pic of the one I got.............

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150144365347577&set=o.2250349716&theater

if you have a Nisa near you, ours is doing Bachelors mushy peas, 4 for £1.. not a bad price and I'm sure it will be the same for all Nisa's as it's in the "offers mag" that they send round....

ok, Aldi super 6 this week.. all 69p..

blueberries
funsize apples
cherry tomatoes
sweet potatoes
new potatoes
butternut squash.

Back