Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

just had a leaflet come through the door.... muller lights are 6 for a £1 at netto including strawberry smooth which ive not seen before

i went to aldi last night and some of their fruit and veg was on the 69p offer. this weeks were;
butternut squash, blueberries, carrots, cherry tomatoes, trio of garlic

other prices if you want to compare them to plan a trip (or not)
large bunch of broccoli =55p
baked beans = 29p
chopped tomatoes = 33p
spring greens pack of 2 = 79p
punnet of grapes = £1.49
pack of bacon = 99p
frozen bag of sweetcorn = 87p
frozen peas =99p
tin kidney beans (large) =19p
their own brand ryvita = 59p
their own brand of chocolate sachets (options) 6 for £1.19 and 37 cals.
cauliflower = 95p
plums =99p punnet of 8
large swede = 45p
mozarella ball = 45p
packets of savoury rice = 39p each
they have the mini bottles of shandy 10 = £1.59

Was just going to do an aldi post. Amazing bargins to be had there and the fruit and veg is perfect for me. Also the necterines at aldi are lovely :D, quite pricey at 1,59 but very sweet and juicy

Hi has anyone noticed the laughing cow deli lights on offer anywhere!

LizzyC86 said:
just had a leaflet come through the door.... muller lights are 6 for a £1 at netto including strawberry smooth which ive not seen before

Those are the half size pots! :-(
They do have 480g tubs for a £1 though in strawberry and mandarin.

Those are the half size pots! :-(
They do have 480g tubs for a £1 though in strawberry and mandarin.

ooh sorry about that then, id just seen them in the leaflet, was going to go in today for them :wave_cry:

Just seen on the Tesco website a LOT of Quorn stuff is on 3 for £5 from tomorrow. Quorn meatballs normally £2.19 a pack 3 for £5 :) will have to make space in freezer.

ooh sorry about that then, id just seen them in the leaflet, was going to go in today for them :wave_cry:

that's ok, too good to be true eh?
Got some delicious grapes from netto whilst i was there though.

the new Aldi super 6 is great for soup makers everywhere..

all 39p.

salad potatoes
parsnips
carrots
brocoli
mild onions
swede

they also seem to have lots of "grow it yourself" stuff in.. herb plugs in sets for specific reigional foods, (Italian, French and Indian were the ones I saw, but there may be more.. )
strawberry hanging baskets..
mushroom kits, seed potatoes, various veg seed packs and fruit trees and bushes..

ColJack said:

all 39p.

salad potatoes
parsnips
carrots
brocoli
mild onions
swede

they also seem to have lots of "grow it yourself" stuff in.. herb plugs in sets for specific reigional foods, (Italian, French and Indian were the ones I saw, but there may be more.. )
mushroom kits, seed potatoes, various veg seed packs and fruit trees and bushes..

Oooo I didn't notice strawberry hanging baskets today! Shall have to have another browse, I've managed to keep my basil plant alive for more than a week which is good! Lol

all 39p.

salad potatoes
parsnips
carrots
brocoli
mild onions
swede

Ahh excellent thanks for posting that jack :D. Will be popping down tomorrow. The root veggies(aside from potatoes) will make great soup or stew,

Back