Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

If any of you do make a soup out of them aldi veggies could you please post it for me? I'm rubbish at making soup without a recipe!! Thanks x

Kelly85 said:
If any of you do make a soup out of them aldi veggies could you please post it for me? I'm rubbish at making soup without a recipe!! Thanks x

Just stick in all in a pan with some veg stock and it's soup :)

There are tonnes of soup recipes in the recipe sub-forum so go searching there.

But really most soup recipes are already or can easily be made SW friendly so dig out the recipe books or visit other online recipe sites like bbcgoodfood.com

Soup recipes - Recipes - BBC Good Food=

For anybody that shops with Ocado, they have an offer of 25% off all their Ocado range meat & poultry. :)

Holland and Barret have a buy 1 get one half price thing going atm, this code will get you £5 off a £5.01 spend. £1.99 for delivery unles you spend £30 but still a bargain :)
HB1122E
I used this and got 6 packs of scan bran for a grand total of just over £3!!! that shodul do me for a while - just need to but some more loo roll now:D

Does anyone know if Alpen lights are still on offer in morrisons?
Xx

I used this and got 6 packs of scan bran for a grand total of just over £3!!! that shodul do me for a while - just need to but some more loo roll now:D

I just tried this code and it says it is not recognised !:confused:

I just tried this code and it says it is not recognised !:confused:
sorry it must have expired now.

For those of you that like the innocent veg pots click here and you will get a link for a voucher for a free pot or £1 off innocent drinks : our drinks - smoothies, thickies, really lovely juices

click on fancy a free pot

You can try once a day and so could get more than one voucher

They are currently BOGOF at Sainsburys until 3 March so even if you just get 2 x £1 vouchers you could get 2 pots for £1.48!

Tesco activia snack pots (so the muller size ones) were 4 for £1 yesterday - bargain!

Back