Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons have big bags of ready chopped casserole veg half price down to 75p.. has leek, potatoes, carrot, swede and parsnip in I think. Perfect to use in a casserole or a soup of roasted in the oven with some balsamic vingear

I have just discovered Batchelors cup of pasta (like mugshots) tomato and chicken ones are free on green and EE and they're 3 for £1 in sainsburys atm! x

Hi Pesty, it's always me throwing a spanner in the works... I think the tomato ones and roast veg ones are free but the chicken ones half a syn or 1 syns? I searched it on here a few months ago...
Not a massive difference in any case! Pretty much free ;)

WW Yoghurts 2 for £2 in sainsburys.

Hi Pesty, it's always me throwing a spanner in the works... I think the tomato ones and roast veg ones are free but the chicken ones half a syn or 1 syns? I searched it on here a few months ago...
Not a massive difference in any case! Pretty much free ;)

Thanks for sorting that out hun, i did mean to post that tomato and veg ones are free not chicken! I only like tomato mug shots so have yet to try the other batchelors flavours to see if they are any better!! x

Just for today and tomorrow Lidl have bags of fresh spinach for 49p and pork loin steaks (a pack for 4) for £1.49. Tesco have 4 mullerlights for £1, big bags of quorn mince for £2 and other quorn products 3 for £5.

Thanks for the tip about Lidl nipped in yesterday and got 3 packs of the pork loin steaks bargain.:)

Sainsburys has fry light for £1.20 odds instead of £1.80
Morrisons has alpen lights 2 boxes for 2.50 still AND they have Cadburys light mouse (3 syns per pot) for 59p for a 4 pack!!! NOMMMM

Does anyone know where any beans are on offer at the mo? I like to stock up esp when Branston are 4pk for £1 :D

at the end of last week i bought mine in asda for £1 a pack.....i always stock up then too!!!

Home Bargains have all varieties of MugShots for 29p each x

Youngs altlantic prime cod fillets in chilli and lemon 1/2 syn on EE and in garlic and sun dried toms 1 1/2 sn EE half price at asda £1.25 (frozen section)

and can be microwaved for a speedy dinner .... mmmmm

Gorgeous !!!!!!!!

Youngs altlantic prime cod fillets in chilli and lemon 1/2 syn on EE and in garlic and sun dried toms 1 1/2 sn EE half price at asda £1.25 (frozen section)

and can be microwaved for a speedy dinner .... mmmmm

Gorgeous !!!!!!!!

Oh yummy and a super speed food too! Will head to asda tomorrow x

was absoultley delish i had mine on a bed of onions, peppers, corgettes, sugarsnaps which i threw in a wok with frylight and a chopped chilli

will defo be stocking up

Aldi still have some brill cheap vegi offers. I called in tonight, salad potatoes 1kg bags 39p, carrots 1kg bags 39p,broccoli 350g 39p, swedes 39p, parsnips (bag of not sure as i didn't buy) 39p & onions (3pk) 39p!

Back