Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Iceland has bags of quorn chicken style pieces ans sausages for £1 a bag.

Does anyone know if these are still on offer? Also, do Iceland have the beef strips? Love those!

Does anyone know if these are still on offer? Also, do Iceland have the beef strips? Love those!

They had lots of Quorn stuff on offer at Farmfoods the last time I saw the pamphlet but not sure if that is location specific...

Thanks! But as I've never heard of Farm Foods (outside of minimins) then I reckon it's a safe bet there isn't one near me!
Ive pulled a sickie today (I'm not feeling great and haven't had a sick day for 2 years so don't feel too guilty) might walk up to Iceland later and have a nosey! As its a steep hill and I'll be pushing a pushchair it'll be good exercise too!

Not sure how far Heron Foods shop go, but got kerry low low 200g cheese blocks 2 for £1.50 and primula light cheese tubes for 89p. Stocked up for me cheese feasts:D for healthy extra's, of course;)
oh thank you! just stocked up on Kerry cheese and Primula:D can see a lot of green days coming

Sainsburys have buy one get one free on bags of kiwis. Eight in a pack and £1.49. I now have 16 kiwis to eat...i'm gonna be green by the time this week finishes!

Tesco have their whole sea bass for £2.00 each again......yum yum!!

Omg Allie I sooo wish I lived near a Morrisons!
They turned our one into Waitrose - don't think I've been in there since they were doing fibre plus bars cheap!

Morrisons also have babybels for a £1

Aldi's Supersix are:
Pineapple
Conference pears
small apples
plums
oranges
kiwi

They also have 3 pack of courgette for 99p and a 3 pack of leeks for 79p, the sweetner they have in there is also lright and only 99p

How much are the super six? Mostly the pineapple and kiwis I like though get bored of apples and oranges!! Surprised to see no veg on there but the leeks are a great price!!

all the super six are 69p each.. in the kiwi pack there is 8!

I bought a big pack of extra lean mince beef from Asda yesterday. Its bloody lovely, really nice compared to the usual smaller packs. They are only £4 a pack too or 3 packs for £10. I have never seen the extra lean before in big packs like this :)

Back