Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

hiya, just been to lidl, the 6 packs of mullerlight yogurts the chocolate sprinkles ones and the blackcherry are £3-26 buy one get two packs free, works out at 18p each.
Got these today but I had two packs mullerlights and one pack muller corners as a mix and match. I know these are synned but they are worth it occassionally

Kerry Low Low cheese for £1 in Netto today.

our iceland had the mini chicken roasts reduced to £1.25 to clear.

If you have a Julian Graves store near you it may be worth checking them out. The store here has a 50% sale on everything in stock until Sunday! So if you want dried fruits, nuts, porridge oats,cous cous, lentils etc now is the time to go shopping.

I got a new green EasiYo yoghurt maker at half price too - for £8.25 instead of £16.50 and all the sachets are half price too! The starter pack is £10.40 instead of £20.80.

Morrisons

Good again!

WW and Shape Zero 4 pk = 75p
I cant believe it's not cheddar = £1.89
Branston Beans = 30p
Robinsons Squash = 50p
Swede = 30p
Onions = 30p
Carrots = 30p
Spinach = 59p
Tangerines = 30p
Plums = 30p
Pears = 30p
Typhoo 80pk = 95p

Thanks for posting this, I will be going to Morrisons tomorrow now :eek:

Sorry if this has already been posted but 6 x pack mullerlights only £1.50 at Asda!

Nothing much to report in Tesco today. Seems the bogof glitch on fruit is now fixed so it's no longer going through as free but still, 1.99 for two cantelope melons is still good (and I have enough freebie apples and oranges for the week still)

The 8 packs of activia are still bogof so £3 for 16

Good bargains on clothes though...lots of bits at 75% or more off

I got 2 packs of Ryvita for 99p from the 99p shop in Barnsley today.

Also got 5 individual sachets of Options for £1 in Asda - not bought them before so not sure if its a good deal or not but it seemed like it to me. lol

Oh wish I'd found some free fruit : (

I constantly check the grabbit section on the money saving expert websites forum. Brill for finding out about glitches like this!

Apples aren't in the offer any more from what i can see :( lots of other yummies though! xx

it depends on what stock they have left from the previous week..
I went in for some more apples on monday and the things on offer had changed, but they still had some sliced mushrooms, orange 4 packs and potatoes on offer along with the new stuff..
no apples though, and they were nice too.. they didn't even have the packs at a higher price, which I would have bought..:sigh:

Back