Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

got some oversized M&S clothes you no longer need / want?

A surprising 92% of us have clothes in our wardrobe we just don't wear*, so why not put them to good use? Bring the M&S clothes you no longer need to our stores on Thursday March 24th and we'll give them all to Oxfam.

To show our thanks we'll give you a £5 M&S voucher, so please dig deep into your wardrobe and be part of something special.

See link for participating stores & terms & conditions
plana.marksandspencer.com/about/partnerships/oxfam

The voucher entitles you to £5 off your next purchase of £35 or more on clothing, home and beauty products in participating M&S stores A surprising 92% of us have clothes in our wardrobe we just don't wear*, so why not put them to good use? Bring the M&S clothes you no longer need to our stores on Thursday March 24th and we'll give them all to Oxfam.

To show our thanks we'll give you a £5 M&S voucher, so please dig deep into your wardrobe and be part of something special.

See link for participating stores & terms & conditions
plana.marksandspencer.com/about/partnerships/oxfam

The voucher entitles you to £5 off your next purchase of £35 or more on clothing, home and beauty products in participating M&S stores

not sure iff you can go in multiple times as I havent read the T&C, but it's still £5 off those smaller clothes you want.. :)

Just to warn you on the options if its the first timeyou;ve had them i found them very watery and articficial even when i made them up with my hex of milk. But tooo addd poundland have highlights tub for guess it a pound lol

Its funny isnt it how people differ. Thats what makes life I suppose. I find the options really chocoltey and when I make them up with what is left from my milk allowance I find them to be very nice. Everyone is different I suppose.

Yea I find options yummy but only with hot milk as my HEX no water in it like it says u should on the packet. Feels very indulgent if I have that and a warmed up alpen light bar, specially the new double chocolate one :) xx

I bought the choc and fudge one yesterday, not tried it yet. I also bought the milk choc weetabix bar, not tried that yet. But yes I sometimes have a choc bliss hi fi bar to go with my options, a choc blitz, yummy.

Just to warn you on the options if its the first timeyou;ve had them i found them very watery and articficial even when i made them up with my hex of milk. But tooo addd poundland have highlights tub for guess it a pound lol

I've actually bought them to make up some deserts from the SW desert book. Have to say I've never been a fan of low calorie choc drinks with the exception of chocolate horlicks. I have the lite version from my pre-sw days but not had any lately cos I've no idea of the syn value. Can anyone help me out with the answer?

I've actually bought them to make up some deserts from the SW desert book. Have to say I've never been a fan of low calorie choc drinks with the exception of chocolate horlicks. I have the lite version from my pre-sw days but not had any lately cos I've no idea of the syn value. Can anyone help me out with the answer?

just checked SW website
Horlicks Light, all varieties, dried, 32g serving 5½
Horlicks Light, all varieties, dried, 32g sachet 5½

just checked SW website
Horlicks Light, all varieties, dried, 32g serving 5½
Horlicks Light, all varieties, dried, 32g sachet 5½

Not bad for an indulgent treat - have to say this is soooooo much more chocolatey than any of the options drinks cos its so thick.

I bought Quorn fillets for 99p in Morrisons today.

I also bought some fresh fish. "Pouting" is a member of the cod family but less than half the price - got the info after watching the cookery item on This Morning.

I got 3 large fillets for £1.90. Its for tomorrow's evening meal so will let you know what its like.

auntynet said:
I bought Quorn fillets for 99p in Morrisons today.

I also bought some fresh fish. "Pouting" is a member of the cod family but less than half the price - got the info after watching the cookery item on This Morning.

I got 3 large fillets for £1.90. Its for tomorrow's evening meal so will let you know what its like.

A pouting fish.... Oh that made me chuckle :)

Back