Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

As far as I know, the cathedral city offer was Tesco's not ASDA - that's where I got mine anyway, think it may have expired by now though, not sure

It has, but it's still on BOGOF, so still a bargain.

Morrisons -

Coke/Diet Coke - Buy two get two free
Philadelphia all varieties 200g - £1
Rindless back bacon 250g - Two for £3
Utterly Butterly 500g - £1
Ben & Jerry's 500ml - £2 (If only it was superfree...)

Sainsbury's -

Unsmoked gammon joint - £3.99/kg (half price)
British Beef roasting joint - £4.49/kg (half price)
Pork boneless crackling leg joint - £3.34/kg (half price)
Red seedless grapes = £2.49/kg (half price)
Strawberries 400g - £1.87 (half price)
Broccoli 300g - 2 for £1.50
Lurpak Spreadable/Lighter 500g - 2 for £4
Pilgrim's Choice Extra Mature 400g/Mature Cheddar 370g - Buy one get one free
Dairylea triangles - Buy one get one free
Princes Tuna Chunks in brine 4 x 185g - £2.99 (half price)
Napoline Chopped/Peeled Plum Tomatoes - £1.94 (half price)
Coke/Diet Coke - Buy two get two free
Whole Scottish Salmon - £6/kg (half price)

Tesco -

Smoked salmon - half price
Danepak bacon - buy one get one free
Whole chicken - half price
Yorkshire tea - 100% extra free
Nescafe original - 50% extra free

Asda -

Extra Special 28 Day Matured Beef Roasting Joint - £7.86/kg
Extra Special Lightly Smoked Scottish Salmon - £2.98/kg
Extra Special Outdoor Bred Pork Leg - £5.23/kg
Extra Special Asparagus Tips - £1
Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli - £1
Extra Special Baby Chantenay Carrots - £1

Boxes of 4 fibre plus bars are only £1 in the co-op at the moment - bargain!!! I think it said it was on until April 19th x

Tried the squashes that Tracy831 FORCED me into buying...

The pear drop one is like liquid pear drops in a glass!!! Delicious! (Better made with still rather than sparkling water)

The cola one - made with sparkling water - tastes like a fizzy cola bottle!!! Made with still water - tastes like a 'Mr Freeze' ice pop (before you freeze it!!) Delicious both ways!!

Haven't yet tried the sherbet lemon flavour - but will be shopping again tonight!!!

Think that I might take some into group next week and let everyone enjoy them!!

does anyone know anywhere that fresh peppers are on offer atm? I need to cook fajitas for 14 people this friday so need 4 red and 2 green!!

Buy the value ones from any supermarket. You know the odd shaped ones. You sometimes have to dig to get the right combonation of the ones you want

The actify's are on offer in Makro for £99 at the moment - are they really good? was thinking of getting one ........

ACTIFRY

I have an actifry and they are terrific you can do SW chips and use the frylight (just spray the pan with it instead of using the spoonful of oil which they recommend) no syns. I also use it for sausages, chicken pieces etc. there is another thread somewhere that gives many uses for the actifry. Enjoy as the food is delicious. :D

MrsB said:
The actify's are on offer in Makro for £99 at the moment - are they really good? was thinking of getting one ........

Don't forget you have to pay 20% VAT in macro. Not sure how much actifrys are normally but that's £120 including VAT

Tried the squashes that Tracy831 FORCED me into buying...

The pear drop one is like liquid pear drops in a glass!!! Delicious! (Better made with still rather than sparkling water)

The cola one - made with sparkling water - tastes like a fizzy cola bottle!!! Made with still water - tastes like a 'Mr Freeze' ice pop (before you freeze it!!) Delicious both ways!!

Haven't yet tried the sherbet lemon flavour - but will be shopping again tonight!!!

Think that I might take some into group next week and let everyone enjoy them!!

Are they the ones from morrisons hun? x

sorry, just read back and saw they are from tescos......lush!! x

I'm sure i read somewhere that Knorr stock pots are free?

Well they are buy 2 packs of 8 for £3 in tesco at the mo :)

Back