Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

12 mullerlight yogurts are £2 in Morrisons at the moment :)

Tesco - babybel lights £1 per bag, buy one get one freeeeeeeee!!!!

Tesco - babybel lights £1 per bag, buy one get one freeeeeeeee!!!!

fricking typical....
I just got 2 bags from Asda earlier.. £1 a bag..

did it change?
I just checked mysupermarket.co.uk and they are £1.45, 2 for 1 at tesco, but then again they are £1.58 at asda on there too..

We did a shop at Morrisons today and I have to say Mum and I were really disappointed at their lack of variety and their prices weren't that good either! We usually shop at Asda and I think will continue to do so from now on, we were honestly contemplating abandoning the trolly and heading to Asda :(

Went to Morrisons for the Muller light offer but the shelves were empty, checked mysupermarket.com and they are 25p each in Asda, went and the shelves were plentiful.

Trimmed & washed spring onions are 2 for £1 in Morrisons (normally 87p each).

No mullerlites at all on the shelf today!:eek: so might nip down to Asda later for some for breakfast tomorrow to go with my strawberries for £1.00. :D

not strictly a bargain, but after weeks of suffering bland or nasty plums, Lidl have some in at the moment ( well ours does anyway ) called "Larry Anne" and they are very tasty, and soft and generally very yummy... so much so that I've had a punnet of them today and bought 4 more ( 2 for me, 2 for a bloke at work who I gave one to to try.. :) )
and all for a very reasonable price of 99p a punnet ( about 6/7 plums )

not strictly a bargain, but after weeks of suffering bland or nasty plums, Lidl have some in at the moment ( well ours does anyway ) called "Larry Anne" and they are very tasty, and soft and generally very yummy... so much so that I've had a punnet of them today and bought 4 more ( 2 for me, 2 for a bloke at work who I gave one to to try.. :) )
and all for a very reasonable price of 99p a punnet ( about 6/7 plums )

I like mine hard with very bitter skins, the asda punnets are lovely and only £1

You're so right about plums being bland lately. I've been getting a punnet a week and throwing most of them out cos they were just minging. Decided to do without now till later in the year when english plums are in season. Shame we don't have a Lidl near us - its the only supermarket we don't have round here so can't complain really.

12 mullerlight yogurts are £2 in Morrisons at the moment :)
went to morrisons yest and they've changed the offer its 10 for £2 now . . . still a gud offer but why change it ??

Back