Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Probably didn't realise how much slimming world members were going to cost them :p

Just checked the ALDI website to see what the super six was this week (its potatoes, oranges and vine tomatoes at 69p, and cucumber, broccoli and carrots at 39p)

But I also noticed that from tomorrow they have a half litre food flask for £5.99 which I think is a pretty good price, and useful for all those people struggling for lunch ideas, esp those that dont have access to a microwave at work.

Tonypandy ;)

:wavey:
Waves across the valley - if it weren't for the mountain in the way (I'm just outside of Mountain Ash)!!!

(And have practically the same view from my back door too - the joy of the long steep sloping garden!!)

Looking gorgeous in your bargains BTW!

She's on the 'don't text and drive banners around town'!! xx

Must be a welsh thing - we have local celebs supporting the fire brigade / chip shop 'don't drink and fry' campaign here!!! (A good SW motto too methinks!!)

Forget Morrisons £1 a pack of strawberries, I got the same size punnet (bigger strawberries) whoopsied at Asda for 65p :D We decided 6 packs was enough... I could have taken the lot for that price though! :D

Not sure if this has been posted already but Tesco have the Shape 0% yogs 2 packs for £2 at the moment. Num Num!!

hi ive been to asda today and the pot noodle in a mug sachets are 3 for £1 ive tried the chinese chicken one and it wasnt bad x

Loads of mullerlights in the morrisons in Cannock! 10 for £2.
Had the option of buying strawberries either 227g for £2 or 300g for £1. Why they're marked up like that I don't know.

Back