Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Help...

Just to add that the 69p oranges from Aldi were absolutely scrummy! Very juicy.

Wonder if you can help me.... I notice you have quite a few award badges stacking up there, i got my first half stone one tonight and do not know how to get it to show in the signature.

Thanks

Wonder if you can help me.... I notice you have quite a few award badges stacking up there, i got my first half stone one tonight and do not know how to get it to show in the signature.

Thanks

If you go to slimming world off topic, there is a sticky there called stickers it explains everything you need. :)

oh, forgot to say Asda have birdseye feildfresh carrot/pea&brocolli steam bags on offer 3 for £3. I love these! Makes getting your 1/3 sf much easier :)

Lidl have 3 grapefruits for 99p great for breakfast the ones I got are huge the size of a small melon! X

Arghhh! Down to my last two mullerlights!!!!

My dad just called to tell me that branston beans are £1 for a 4 pack in lidl until Monday.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Mullerlights were 10 for £2 when we did our shopping yesterday.

They also have packs of 12 mini babybells for £2.

Mullerlights were 10 for £2 when we did our shopping yesterday.

They also have packs of 12 mini babybells for £2.

Is this in Asda? Will have to get hubby to pick some more up on his way home from work if it is :D

Sorry, I should have said Morrisons (I thought I had)

Thanks! I'll head through there tomorrow, I can't wait for him to go there then come home I want my dinner :eat: :D

I'm disappointed at the lack of offers on Quorn stuff at the moment!

I see you are in Yorkshire - do you have a Jack Fultons (Frozen food) near you? I've often picked up quorn products in there and very cheap. you could also try farm foods too - really miss the one we had in Barnsley and the nearest one to us now is about 8 miles away. Just checked and there is one at Hillsbrough if you're anywhere near there.

Sorry about the above, I thought this was a general bargain hunting thread not a specific SW one. I doubt these bars are at all SW friendly.

But its a useful site for other things - just avoid the sweety section :)

I see you are in Yorkshire - do you have a Jack Fultons (Frozen food) near you? I've often picked up quorn products in there and very cheap. you could also try farm foods too - really miss the one we had in Barnsley and the nearest one to us now is about 8 miles away. Just checked and there is one at Hillsbrough if you're anywhere near there.

There is a Jack Fultons and Herons, but i've never seen quorn stuff in either. They're pretty small ones though, so that could be why.

Back