Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

how much is it in iceland? xxxx

2 for £5 cheese at Asda's there are a few to choose from including LowLow.

Also any 2 for £3 fruit, I bought 2 x grapes & 2 x strawbs, I think raspberries are included in this.

Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread 88p in Asda ... I bought 2 :D
Sugarsnap peas £1 (saving 50p)
Creme eggs (what?! we're allowed treats!! :sign0151:) Boxes of 6 are £1.40 but if you're clever and buy 2 x 3 packs you can get 6 for £1.30 ;)

Non food related but 2 of the 42 wash comfort concentrate fabric softners for £3 bargain!!! They're normally £3.80ish each!

My head is mince at the moment so when I remember what I bought tonight I'll fill you in on anymore bargains :)

Sainsburys have the big snack pots of activia fat free yogurt 6 for £2

I so want a rice cooker, but have no room in my kitchen.:rolleyes: Think I'll have to try a bit if jiggery pokery at the weekend. My kitchen NEEDS a rice cooker:D

Its tiny, i've barely any room in my kitchen cupboards too but I just moved a few things round and its grand, best wee thing I ever bought and makes enough rice for my whole family (6) :)

Get yourself a microwave rice cooker - they are fab! I wouldn't cook my rice any other way now and it's multipurpose as you can use it for steaming and the bowl for stuff like pasta and sauce or rice pudding.

Dairylee Light cheese triangles are £1 for a large pack (16) in Morrisons. A bargain as I usually buy Laughing Cow Light triangles but in Asda last week I noticed they had gone up almost 20p per pack compared to the price the previous week!!! :eek:

5 Light triangles = 1 hex A.

Back