Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Called into Asda again today for some passata (smartprice only 25p carton) and spotted bags of washed celery, whole cucumbers, large iceberg lettuces and pkts of 4 tomatoes all for 50p each.

lidls do huuuuge bags of potatoes for like 3 pound (oh bought them and he said about 3 pound) lol but theres so many in there! xxxx

Hi Juicygooseface. Where in Devon are you?

Last edited:
In ASDA birdseye fieldfresh packs 3 for £3.00 or £1.65 each bargain! X

gotta love the birdseye pouches! not those cheeky rice ones with syns tho :mad:

Last edited:
juicygooseface said:
gotta love the birdseye pouches! not those cheeky rice ones with syns tho :mad:

I stayed away from those haha x

I know that most places you can already get Honeydew 2 for £3.

But go get the Marks and Spencer ones, it has a black label on them stating the sweetest melons.

OMG!!! They are yummy and SWEET. Same price as everywhere else.

2 for £3.

I stayed away from those haha x

hehe! they are naughty! i half microwaved one once whilst reading on here that they had syns, i had to chuck it away cos there was no1 else to eat it :eek: lol xxxx

Hi juicygooseface

I be a Newton Abbot maid :D

The Co Op have Alpen Lights 2 boxes for £2.50. This offer is on till the 31st May. They also have 6 cans of Pepsi Max for £2.00.

I stocked up on my way home from work last night :)

Home Bargains have:
4 packs of Branston Baked Beans at £1.29
Branston Alphabet pasta (tinned) 35p
Batchelor's pasta'n'sauce 49p
Batchelor's savoury rice 49p

They also had mugshots but I've forgotten how much they were. Were definitely cheaper than the supermarket though.

discount code for tesco XXGWF4 - £10 off when u spend £50 or more online for first time buyers or if u havent used it in over a year

I was thinking of using Tesco again for home delivery. Haven't used them for ages as I have been using ASDA. However, on my last delivery I ordered around 6 or 7 fresh meat items and they sent them all with only 2 days to use them. I managed to find space for them in my freezer then rang customer services to complain as this isn't the first time they have done this and they said they would credit me the cost of the items but they would be collecting them. Which would have meant I would still have to go the the store. Wasn't a happy bunny, so now I am having to take things out of the freezer in a morning before I go to work. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Asda last night had 4 packs of pasta & sauce for £2, same for supernoodles and also 5 mugshots for £2!

I was thinking of using Tesco again for home delivery. Haven't used them for ages as I have been using ASDA. However, on my last delivery I ordered around 6 or 7 fresh meat items and they sent them all with only 2 days to use them. I managed to find space for them in my freezer then rang customer services to complain as this isn't the first time they have done this and they said they would credit me the cost of the items but they would be collecting them. Which would have meant I would still have to go the the store. Wasn't a happy bunny, so now I am having to take things out of the freezer in a morning before I go to work. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

awww not good :( i bought some sausages from there and when i got home i realised they were out of date - when i rang up to complain - they said to put in freezer and bring back to store for a refund - i wanted my sausages!!! lol i live in a rural area and i'm about 15 miles from the main town. but i let them off as i'm bycoting morrisons at the mo due to the state of their baby trolleys the seats are disgusting i wouldnt let my dog sit in it. i've complained several times about it and they have done nothing so sticking to tescos for a while

x

Asda has some great offers at the moment
Mullerlights 25p each
8 packs of laughing cow lights 50p
4 packs of Cadburys light chocolate mousse 50p
Aubergines 50p
Iceberg lettuce 50p
Low Low grated cheese 2 for £3

Back