Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Cathedral City Cheese Lighter is £1 in Morrisons for a 200g bag thats grated!! I stocked up yesterday as this is the yummiest cheese! x

***Saskya*** said:
Cathedral City Cheese Lighter is £1 in Morrisons for a 200g bag thats grated!! I stocked up yesterday as this is the yummiest cheese! x

I hope I'm wrong but I read on here that you have to syn grated cheese as they put flour on it to stop it sticking together :( .

hi just been to aldi and the offers this week are:
all 59p
courgettes 3 pack
greenbeans 250g bag
sweet potatoes 750g bag
rhubarb 400g bag
cocktail vine tomatoes 250g
easy peeler tangerines/satumas? 750g net(dont know which they are. . in fact dont know what the diff is anyway)

I was thinking of using Tesco again for home delivery. Haven't used them for ages as I have been using ASDA. However, on my last delivery I ordered around 6 or 7 fresh meat items and they sent them all with only 2 days to use them. I managed to find space for them in my freezer then rang customer services to complain as this isn't the first time they have done this and they said they would credit me the cost of the items but they would be collecting them. Which would have meant I would still have to go the the store. Wasn't a happy bunny, so now I am having to take things out of the freezer in a morning before I go to work. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I had exactly the same prob with Asda delivery, meat that was out of date the next day or day after and fresh stuff that wasn't as fresh as I would have liked. I use Tesco now. Shame as Asda do have good offers. x

babybel light/original £1 in Sainsburys

Boxes of 5 Alpen Light Bars - 2 boxes for £2.50 in Co-op

Only discovered the chocolate and fudge ones today. They are loooooovely!! Loving that I can have 2 a day as HEXB

Asda - a box of 12 large free range eggs £3 or 2 boxes for £4
I use loads of eggs!!!

10 pack of quavers (4.5 syn size) £1

still doing 8pack of laughing cow for 50p
and mullerlights 25p

I'm sure asda have different deals in different stores as ours have 15 local free range eggs for just £2!

in addiiton to the laughing cows, :

- bernard matthews turkey breast slices 50p instead of £1.50
- 4 cans of asda own baked beans 99p
- 4 cans of heinz tinned tomatos £1
- iceburg and whole cucumer 50p each
- bags of 6 - 8 apples and pears £1

Can't think of anything else significant....

Boxes of 5 Alpen Light Bars - 2 boxes for £2.50 in Co-op

Only discovered the chocolate and fudge ones today. They are loooooovely!! Loving that I can have 2 a day as HEXB

If there is no Co-op near you I think that Tesco's are doing 2 for £3.00 as well until the 22nd of May.

Morrisons have the following for 30p!!!

salad tomatoes - 4 pack
pears - 4 pack
potatoes 1.5kg
oranges - 4 pack

sarah5298a1 said:
i got a big bottle of heinz worcestershire sauce from home bargains for 69p (410ml) they also had balsamic vinegar for £1

I got these and they are really nice,even better that they are big bottles lol x

EIGHT activia snackpots for 2 pound in tesco, i only needed 3 and for an extra 5p could get 5 more! :) xxxx

Back