Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

elb4160 said:
They're 3 syns each for the light ones :)

Wow that's good to know, I always struggle to use my syns and I love mousse especially the chocolate variety ;-) thanks x

Wow that's good to know, I always struggle to use my syns and I love mousse especially the chocolate variety ;-) thanks x
It seems like a lot of syns for the size of it, but they're very chocolatey and personally I couldn't eat 2 because they're quite rich -absolutely yummy though!

elb4160 said:
It seems like a lot of syns for the size of it, but they're very chocolatey and personally I couldn't eat 2 because they're quite rich -absolutely yummy though!

I can feel a visit to asda coming on!!!

Some things I stocked up in Tesco's this weekend....

Fibre Plus Bars - 2 boxes for £3
Meat - 3 for £10 or 4 for £12 (including whole chicken, pork steaks, steaks, lamb, mince)
Activia Yogurts - 8 for £2

Yummy :)

Tesco have blackberries back in on 2 for £3 ~ nom nom :D

There are quite a few Weight Watchers snacks in poundland at the moment! Good for packed lunches and small snacks. xx

You do know that this is not syn free don't you? Just asking in case you don't :)
nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry:I didn't know:eek: what is the free mince then?:break_diet: Thanks for letting me know:)

Tesco have skinny cow ice creams for £1 a box (4 syns each) and also bags of quorn sausages for £1 a bag:D

oh ^**&$"!!!!!!!!!!! lol, now got a freezer full of syns:(

If you drain all fat and pat it with kitchen towel to remove the excess I'm sure you'll be grand!

X

Oh, you could also rinse it too x

Tesco have skinny cow ice creams for £1 a box (4 syns each) and also bags of quorn sausages for £1 a bag:D

Thanks for this- great deal! Also if you are in Tesco's I think the Tuna Fish was BOGOF on John West brand.

My local B&M had the Mikados for 69p.

Back