Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

cherries, strawberries, pineapple, golden delcious apples, melon, 400g cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, extra special jersey new potatoes all £1 in Asda

Also:
weetabix mini's 2 for £3
Oreo snackpacks (6 in a box) £1 6syns per pack
malted milk, choc malted milk and choc digestive snack packs all £1 too. Didn't have a nose at the Kcals so not too sure their syn value but can't be all that different from the oreos I wouldn't have thought.
Milk 2 x 4pints for £2 including the purple milk (1% is it?)
WW toffee&vanilla and citrus fruits £1 a pack of 4
2 x shape 0% (4 pack) for £2.50
WW bacon down to £2 (8 slices)
The Birdseye steam bags are still 3 for £3 (broccolli, carrot and peas)

If I remember any more I'll post them :)

Asda are still doing the weetabix Oaty bars at £1.....
the toffee ones are flipping lovely & beat alpen lights hands down for a HXB :D

Hey Diz!! are they 1 or 2 for a hex? xx

Thanks for letting me know!! I would like to give them a go but i like having 2 alpen lights too much hehe xx

The chocolate Weetabix Oaty bar is really nice - is the only one I eat! lol! It has a drizzle of chocolate on it - yummy!:gimi:

Cathedral City Lighter is at Tesco for £3.00 for 350g block. It's £1.50 off dudes.

"Iceland have 4 Crosse & Blackwell beans for £1 at the moment.

Denise"

I bought some of these last week and the cans are only half full of beans - be careful how you open them or you'll get covered in 'juice'! I think Aldi sell the best baked beans in town, if you can shop there. :)

"Iceland have 4 Crosse & Blackwell beans for £1 at the moment.

Denise"

I bought some of these last week and the cans are only half full of beans - be careful how you open them or you'll get covered in 'juice'! I think Aldi sell the best baked beans in town, if you can shop there. :)

Never tried Aldi baked beans - thanks - will have to give them a try as baked beans are getting so expensive!:(

Back