Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I get

Fruit and veg
Noodles
Rashers
Steaks
Pork steak
Steam in bag veg
Eggs

Thanks - food is getting so expensive in general I was thinking of doing part of our weekly shop in Aldi's. I had one of their £1 pineapples the other day and it was gorgeous!

Thanks - food is getting so expensive in general I was thinking of doing part of our weekly shop in Aldi's. I had one of their £1 pineapples the other day and it was gorgeous!

Lidl are pretty much the same, but I do prefer some of Aldi's frozen stuff like their bags of frozen fish - pretty sure their haddock, cod & plaice fillets are 2.99 a bag just now too. Couldn't get any when I saw them yesterday as I was getting the bus and don't get back for over an hr :( sods law eh :rolleyes:

bags of grated cathedral city lighter are £1 in Asda 200g in a bag :)

I *think* the Kraft light dressings are down to £1 too but I can't remember.

Oh, and the ainsley harriot cous cous are 3 packs for £1 in Asda too (don't know if anyone's already mentioned this. Apologies if I'm repeating :) )

excuse my ignorance please, I understand that flour being used in the cheese is norty, but what "badness" is the potato starch? x

not sure if anyone knows or has mentioned it, but apricots are £1 a punnet in morrisons...(i recently discovered morrisons!!)

also, i spend too much money on carbonated drinks...so need to start drinking cordials....50p for robinsons peach squash in morrisons!!! yumness!!!!

Muller lights are 6 for £3 or 10 for £4.

And they have way more flavours than Tesco.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Muller lights are 6 for £3 or 10 for £4.

And they have way more flavours than Tesco.

At ASDA btw!!!! I forgot that bit! Lol :)

I was just in asda getting those, know that the inspired by you range of muller light cheesecake flavours are 1 syn each

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

BOGOF 6pk Mullerlights at Tesco 3.29 per pack.

or 7 for £3 - which is rubbish..your choice.

Not sure who said it was "badness" I have scrolled back a few pages and cant see it, I just said it for information :)

Oh right, I see, apologies. I thought you meant it was a hidden nasty as in it was synned or something :)

Back