Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Galaxy Caramel Cake bars (6 syns) & Galaxy Cake Bars (8 syns) from Sainsbury's are 2 for £2.50 until Tuesday!

really helpful!! thanks! might just go and buy them now! i like easy food!

The big jars of canderel sweetener are buy one get one free £2.59 at Co op

Potatogirl said:
BOGOF 6pk Mullerlights at Tesco 3.29 per pack.

or 7 for £3 - which is rubbish..your choice.

Do you know what flavours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seeing as its 7 for £3 and they come in packs of 6 they must be loose so pick your own. I just got 10 for £4 at ASDA chose toffee vanilla and the new York style cheesecake and mandarin

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

Ryantcb said:
Seeing as its 7 for £3 and they come in packs of 6 they must be loose so pick your own. I just got 10 for £4 at ASDA chose toffee vanilla and the new York style cheesecake and mandarin

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

Yeah I got the 10 at ASDA too but the bogof at Tesco works out cheaper but they're 6 packs but you can't pick so I wondered what the flavours were

lsf666 said:
Yeah I got the 10 at ASDA too but the bogof at Tesco works out cheaper but they're 6 packs but you can't pick so I wondered what the flavours were

Terrible typing. Oops!

They are cherry, raspberry and strawberry or mandarin peach and vanilla or choc sprinkles, toffee and cherry layer (which you have to syn) ones.
Can you tell I've filled my fridge up again:D:D

Ali,

It's about 6" above where you clicked to get into this thread. Link-back one click & scroll up. The Syns thread also has sub-threads and you'll find one there listing all/most yoghurts + another one for that was started for the popular Mullers.

Jo* said:
Aldi have new Harvest Morn light bars look like Alpen light does anybody know the syns before I buy, new and just learning about 20:1 so I never looked at the pack details.

The harvest morn are below 70cal so it's about 3.5 syns per bar or u can have two for your 1 HEB portion a day x

Back