Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

aliscrapper said:
Yes the ones with "best ever" on them now carry a syn value.:cry:There's a thread going here all about it.:D

I have noticed the change in them and how much nicer they are! That's why. Thank you.

Bargains

Our local Mini Co-op during the day has discounted food and on Saturday had 4 pieces of Scottish salmon for £3-50, lots of salad and veg reduced by up to 60%, great if you eat it that day.

price watch

Last Monday at Sainsbury's pineapples were £1-00 each, when we went later in the week it was "2 for £3-00" what a con!

Its not a con - its the shop making a profit and changing the prices depending on how much the suppliers are charging them.

I pay £2 for a good pineapple - its still cheaper than the prepacked ones. I can make up to 4 little pots from one pineapple.....which supermarkets charge you £1 a pot for!!!!

x

do you have a local greengrocers? i go on on weekend and stock up on things like pineapple, huge ones for 85p, last loads longer than the supermarket ones. all fruit and veg seems cheaper actually.

Just back from Aldi and got a week and a half worth of fruit for about £6

Plums are on the super 6 as are "funsize" apples and mini bananas (69p)
They have nectarines in now at about 89p for a punnet (4)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh and they have canteloup melons on the super 6 as well, but were sold out at mine.

Morrisons, coke zero and diet coke, 8 cans for £2 :eek:

Orrr you can get 4 x 2L bottles for £4! x

Aldi have got cherries for 99p a punnet yummy and giant apricots for 69p both my fave yummy

Best bargain today - Morrisons just before closing time. 99p 2 x breast chickens over the counter (the cooked one) :D

Done even better than that saturday night, four pack of fresh free range chicken breasts, nearly ten pounds reduced to 45p...YES 45p!!!!!! and there were two packs! And what made it even better is that I get 10% staff discount as my son works in Morrisons abbatoir! bargain or what??!!

Are cherries superfree then?
I avoid them since the cherry muller light has syns I thought they weren't free?

Back