Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Are cherries superfree then?
I avoid them since the cherry muller light has syns I thought they weren't free?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Cherries are superfree & speed ColJack :D

Just_Eleanor said:
I just registered for this, an unbelievable deal really. I get 10% off at Tesco so usually shop there's but I'm looking forward to stocking up on Bear nibbles!

What are bear nibbles?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are cherries superfree then?
I avoid them since the cherry muller light has syns I thought they weren't free?

Cherries are superfree, (they're just not Superspeedy, only Normal Speedy)
Cherry Muller light is free, it's the "Vanilla, Chocolate Sprinkles and Black Cherry Compote" that isn't, because of the sugary fruit layer at the bottom. It is deelish tho and worth 2 syns.

gettingfitat50 said:
Tesco Wild Alaskan Salmon 600G for £5 instead of £10

It looks like 6 fillets in pack.

I saw this I was gutted as I get my salmon 6 for 6 pounds in iceland and these look much nicer too. X

Two packets of mcvities cookies all varieties (6mini packs in a pack) for £2.00 at tescos. Also at tescos buy one get one free on all the milkado range x

Asda have Batchelors Pasta n sauces on rollback to 40p each. They are even cheaper than home and bargains where they are 49p each.

Sainsburys have basic stock cubes in vegetable,beef or chicken for 6p a box!!!!!
Now that is a bargain Lol

bunnylovesalan said:
asda are offering free delievery at the moment when you spend £50 on shopping!!!

See I would love home delivery sadly though they always seem to bring the items closest to the use by dates, where as I like to feel through to the back and get a few extra days out of my produce. If they did that I'd always buy online. Too often you get stuff with just a day left.

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

See I would love home delivery sadly though they always seem to bring the items closest to the use by dates, where as I like to feel through to the back and get a few extra days out of my produce. If they did that I'd always buy online. Too often you get stuff with just a day left.

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins
I have found this with Asda recently. Its a false economy as you end up having to buy stuff elsewhere anyway.

not sure if its been mentioned - £4 for 4 x 2litres of coke in Morrisons - and 8 can packs are £2.

I just bought most of the stock!!! might go back at that price!!! x

Back