Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

2 syns each- all flavours.

De-Light Fat Free Alphonso Mango & Passionfruit Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2
De-Light Fat Free Mango Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2
De-Light Fat Free Morello Cherry Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2
De-Light Fat Free Raspberry Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2
De-Light Fat Free Rhubarb Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2
De-Light Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt, 180g pot 2 2 2

really? no i didnt know - how many syns? thought they would be free since they were 0% fat :(

Not sure which ones you got but according to SW syns online, the least number of syns in Nom yogurts is 2 so whilst they may be delicious, you're paying for them in syns.

I prefer Shape Zero yogs - thick, creamy and all free.

I got chicken oxo paste (in a jar) from our local 99p shop today.

Not sure which ones you got but according to SW syns online, the least number of syns in Nom yogurts is 2 so whilst they may be delicious, you're paying for them in syns.

I prefer Shape Zero yogs - thick, creamy and all free.

Just to mention Shape have changed the recipe now and Shape zero yogs wont be free soon - they are called Shape Zero delights and they have upped the sugars or something and the syns are going to be 4 syns - thats what my C said.

x

Mom said the same thing to me last night. Can't find the zeros in our asda anymore.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just to mention Shape have changed the recipe now and Shape zero yogs wont be free soon - they are called Shape Zero delights and they have upped the sugars or something and the syns are going to be 4 syns - thats what my C said.

x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are by far my fave yogs - I'm gutted!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are by far my fave yogs - I'm gutted!!!!

Has anyone put the new recipe nutritional info through the syn calculator yet? I did with the new flavour of apple/ rhubarb crumble this morning and they came out as 1/2 syn each and these flavours were very slightly higher in calories than the original flavours.

Thinking about it I don't think they could possibly be 4 syns each as they are only about 70 calories so even without the free food allowance for 0% fat yoghurt they could only be 3.5. I am crossing my fingers as really think the shape yoghurts are so much nicer than the others.

Hi,one of the pound shops can't remember which one ! have 6 pack of velvet crunch,and all ww goodies. The bics are in packs of 18 .

no one been down to Aldi for the new super 6 yet? should be a new one today..
I'll have a wander down there in a bit and report back..

Has anyone put the new recipe nutritional info through the syn calculator yet? I did with the new flavour of apple/ rhubarb crumble this morning and they came out as 1/2 syn each and these flavours were very slightly higher in calories than the original flavours.

Thinking about it I don't think they could possibly be 4 syns each as they are only about 70 calories so even without the free food allowance for 0% fat yoghurt they could only be 3.5. I am crossing my fingers as really think the shape yoghurts are so much nicer than the others.

I have heard that the Shape Zero yogs are a different thing altogether than the Shape Zero Delights!! Ooh I'm all confused now...

Ok..

Aldi Super 6

All 39p..

Advocado each
Celery
Spring onions
Iceberg lettuce
Cucumber
Cabbage ( pointed or savoy )

for 2 weeks so until 16th July..

thanks col jack, will go down tomorrow.

Asda cherries £1 a punnet, just eating some now, v nice x

How much in a punnet, the Aldi ones are 200g and are 98p normal price I think.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

"Laughing Cow Light are 2 for £1.50 at Sainsburys at the moment"

This offer on til 19th July, and same goes for the Extra Light.

bunnylovesalan said:
aw, that is a shame, I have found my local Asda to be brillent with the dates being ok for awhile to use.

I know if you do online with tesco it does advise you under the product if it's got a short use by date,so at least you can decide if you want it or not :)

Back