Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I've just had a lovely limited edition elderberry summer berry mullerlight - got it yesterday in sainsburys', I thought they were part of the "new" ones?

Asda, Uncle Bens Rices - Ambient 2 min micro jobs, £1 each. Great for a green day lunch away from home for only a few syns! x

Will run downstairs and get Glamour mag later, need a new eyeliner! :D

(Not food related either)
Instyle magazine are doing a free Body Shop Mascare (worth £10) and for the same copy of the magazie you can get 2 free bodyshop eye liners (worth £16 i think). £3.70 for the magazine. Got my mascara!

Now, food related.
I found i was paying nearly over a pound for fat free natural yogurt. Aldi do a 500g pot for 55p though.

Now, Tesco also do a pot for 55p...but it's 1.5 syns for the whole thing. It's only low fat, not fat free :(

The Low fat natural greek yogurt has been marked down to 70p in Tesco too. But i don't think it is syn free.

(Not food related either)
Instyle magazine are doing a free Body Shop Mascare (worth £10) and for the same copy of the magazie you can get 2 free bodyshop eye liners (worth £16 i think). £3.70 for the magazine. Got my mascara!

Now, food related.
I found i was paying nearly over a pound for fat free natural yogurt. Aldi do a 500g pot for 55p though.

Now, Tesco also do a pot for 55p...but it's 1.5 syns for the whole thing. It's only low fat, not fat free :(

The Low fat natural greek yogurt has been marked down to 70p in Tesco too. But i don't think it is syn free.

Asda do a fat free natural yoghurt for around 80p that is syn free and I prefer it to the Tesco one as it's thicker

same deal at sainsburys on sunday

but i was in morrisons last night and they were doing 3 boxes for £4 which i think is slightly better?

I will be rushing to Morrisons!!

Although, i did notice the packaging is very similar to the original Alpen bars.

As i was drawn to the Strawberry & Yogurt ones in Sainsburys, as i picked up the box, i noticed it didn't have 'light' on the box. So everyone be careful with that!

HUGE bag of value stir fry veg in tesco - just a pound :)

I saw this a few weeks back, but doesnt it have some kind of dressing on it? I thought it might be syned so put it back. I have found one very similar at farmfoods, 89p I think it was, but farmfoods is no ware near me and the one at tescos would be ideal for me.

Muller light six packs are on offer at £2, and alpen lights are 2 for £3 in Sainsbury's at the mo!

I don't know I'm afraid Penguin Hell, I tried to find out but there wasn't a date on the ticket to say when it ended. They're 2 6 packs for a fiver in morrisons at the minute as well, and their offers normally run for the whole month.

iceland have muller lights 5 for £2 not the best deal but i dont have a car at the moment. They do pasta n sauce 2 for £1. Somerfield has weightwatchers creme fraiche and low fat cream for 60p a pot and shape zero yoghurts bogoff

.... Aldi do a 500g pot for 55p though. ...
I bought one this week and had it as part of breakfast today - delicious. Also bought the 75p big bag of chopped leeks in Asda's frozen section this week and Hellman's Extra light for £2. Aldi had small watermelons for £1.25 (from memory).

You can compare prices of the big four and find special offers on mysupermarket.co.uk and print out your list or order online. What I found especially useful this week was a shopping list split between Tesco and Asda (so you could buy the cheapest in each shop) and going around Aldi with it, so anything on the list that was cheaper generally got bought.

Natasha1974. I must say, you have some fantastic weight losses, what your secret?

Back