Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Penguin_Hell said:
I will be rushing to Morrisons!!

Although, i did notice the packaging is very similar to the original Alpen bars.

As i was drawn to the Strawberry & Yogurt ones in Sainsburys, as i picked up the box, i noticed it didn't have 'light' on the box. So everyone be careful with that!

Yeah, I really fancy the coconut one - of course, it's not light :-(

Debridger said:
Yeah, I really fancy the coconut one - of course, it's not light :-(

I thought that too, it wasn't until I picked it up off the shelf that I realised :(

Just saw yesterday that Sainsbury's have got extra lean beef mince 3 x 600g packs for £10!

Just been to my local b&m and they are selling alpen lights choc & fudge 5 for a pound and fibre plus bars 4 for a pound. Well stocked up!

Just saw yesterday that Sainsbury's have got extra lean beef mince 3 x 600g packs for £10!

Thanks for this Honey, I have just looked on line & they have chicken diced chicken & mini chicken fillets on at 3 packs for £5 too, think i'll go stock up on my freezer meats :)

ColJack said:
B&M is a store. Stands for bargains and more.
Kind of like poundland etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks. I found their website but if you zoom in on their

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Thanks. I found their website but if you zoom in on their

Oops

Thanks. I found their website but if you zoom in on their map - the locations vanish!!!

Pasta n sauce are 40p each in ASDA!

Just been to my local b&m and they are selling alpen lights choc & fudge 5 for a pound and fibre plus bars 4 for a pound. Well stocked up!

oh my gosh!
I've been spending so much on the alpen lights, and there is a b&m by me! Will have to go and have a mooch.
Might check out Home Bargains too!

Thank yooou!

Penguin_Hell said:
oh my gosh!
I've been spending so much on the alpen lights, and there is a b&m by me! Will have to go and have a mooch.
Might check out Home Bargains too!

Thank yooou!

Didn't think to look in home bargains! Also in b&m packs of branston beans..4 tins for a pound

Didn't think to look in home bargains! Also in b&m packs of branston beans..4 tins for a pound

We get out beans from iceland (buy lots and get them delivered). A pound for 4 in there too :D

Shape Delights 0% Yogurts are 2 four packs for £2 in Sainsburys.

I THINK they're free to eat...lets hope so anyway!

We get out beans from iceland (buy lots and get them delivered). A pound for 4 in there too :D

Shape Delights 0% Yogurts are 2 four packs for £2 in Sainsburys.

I THINK they're free to eat...lets hope so anyway!

How very annoying.

Shape Delights 0%. They come in a pack of 4, 2 Raspberry & 2 Strawberry.

The Strawberry ones are free. Raspberry ones are 0.5 syns :(

Back