Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

If you can get to ASDA, punnets of apricots are only a pound there - though not worth it if you have to go miles out of your way.

A few other things from ASDA

Diet pepsi/pepsi max - 2 for £2 - includes new cherry flavour pepsi max
Cathedral City lighter - £2 (350g block)
Jumbo packs of laughing cow - £1.50
Big bags of babybel lights - 2 for £4
Really flexible deal on yoghurts - ANY mix of muller light, fat free activia snack pots, muller rice and muller corners - 6 for £3 or 10 for £4 (muller rice and corners for the family obv as high syns on SW)
McCain rustic Oven chips - £1 - just 1 syn per 100g frozen.

Pasta n Sauce in Morrisons 94p
Pasta n Sauce in Asda Was 50p now 40p!!!!
I cleared half the shelf!

183023.jpg

3 for £5 :) great for breakfasts!!

183023.jpg

3 for £5 :) great for breakfasts!!

is that dried fruit?? because you do realise it'll be synned if it is

edit ignore me!! lol just saw its frozen x

Last edited:
lurverick said:
is that dried fruit?? because you do realise it'll be synned if it is

I think it says freshly frozen on the packet! Never seen this before! Looks interesting!!!

yep i just looked it up on sainsburys website and it does indeed say freshly frozen!!! so thankyou to surzy for pointing it out...seems a good price for the amount you get,especially on the offer i'll def be going to get some of this now!!!!

In going there tomorrow!! Just added this to my lust. They have diet coke on offer amongst other things!!

katy82 said:
how do u guys do that ticker thingy! x looks great to see your weights going towards your goals x

Click one and it takes you to the website where you can make your own.
It gives you a link to put in your signature.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

df683a48-26f5-450b-a9d5-72a109406e87_Spec2_v1_m56577569834015039.jpg
Im going to get some of these today-checked out the web and theres lots of different ones-this tropical one would be particuarly lush as a desset!!! Its pineapple, papaya, mango, kiwi and pomegranate seeds!!

jovisgirl said:
Quorn sausages , peppered steaks and fridge raiders all £1 in asda all stocked up mmmmm :D

Ooh great! I love the Quorn deals as the products are so pricey normally! Thanks JG! X

Click one and it takes you to the website where you can make your own.
It gives you a link to put in your signature.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hmm tried and it just opens up yours.....

Back