Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I got 3 big 250g bags of spice mix in Aldi the other day. I got Chinese, Italian and Indian but I think there was a Mexican one too. 99p each!

I bought one of each - i did the kids and hubby italian wedges and pizza tonight they loved it.

I had the aldi pork shank in sweet and sour sauce 1.5syns it was awesome with loads of veggies:D

Annya said:
We also have one that spends most of her time broodying away in the nest box - hence 3 rather than 4 eggs a day! She is completely bald on her breast at the moment where she has plucked out all her feathers, silly moo :eek:

We move her to a run without a nesting box when it gets too bad which seems to sort things out, but within a few days of putting her back with the others she's at it again :rolleyes:

I tend to use up gluts of eggs by making lemon, lime or orange curd (makes great pressies) and loads of meringues, which can be frozen. Of course, one can always make half syn roulade and syn-free pancakes too......mmmmmm :D

We have 5 chooks too and love them to bits. We have 5 ISA brown breed and one of ours was broody so we got her 4 fertilised eggs and 2 hatched. They are 3 weeks old now. Great exciting stuff. I love collecting the eggs and make alot of sw quiches. How do u make your lemon curd? Do u mind sharing your recipe pls.

we have a honey bee hive in our allotment :), I hope that counteracts the fact my dogs are hedgehog murderers :(

emmyemms83 said:
I got 3 big 250g bags of spice mix in Aldi the other day. I got Chinese, Italian and Indian but I think there was a Mexican one too. 99p each!

I got these a couple of years ago from aldi when I was on sw,and I'm sure they weren't free because they contained sugar?
Might be worth checking ,so u are not adding hidden syns :)

co op has batchelors pasta and sauces and savoury rices bogof!!

I got these a couple of years ago from aldi when I was on sw,and I'm sure they weren't free because they contained sugar?
Might be worth checking ,so u are not adding hidden syns :)

Oh thanks for the heads up, can't find them in syns online and there's no nutritional info. They do have glucose listed as one of the ingredients, it's the 4th last on the list. I can't imagine it would be too bad just using a teaspoon at a time? You never know though!

aplen bars 3 for 2 at Tesco
options 4 for £1 at Tesco, 7 for £1.50 at Sainsburys
frozen quorn pieces/mince 3 for £5 at Tesco
branston baked beans 3 for £1 at Sainsburys

Sainsburys have over 100 fruit and veg for £1 or under,and muller light multipacks for £1.64.
Also they are doing persil washing powder,tabs,or liquid and 85wash comfort at a £5 each or 3 for £10 !
As well they have some nestle cereals at a £1 a box.
Wish I knew this yesterday before they delivered me shopping !!!!

Buy 1 get 2 free children from my home! BARGAIN! First to see will buy :)

*sorry no refunds will be given, these are sold as seen*

NumNumPigsBum said:

Ha ha! Love it!

NumNumPigsBum said:

Are they trained to do menial tasks such as washing up and gardening?

:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

B.O.G.O.F.
Appropiate me thinks!

Back