Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda kellogs fibre plus bars 3 for £2 and mullers 10 for £4, although no choc orange anywhere to be found around here, must be a shortage, missing them as they were my fave.

Just checked the sainsburys website as shopping tomorrow and they have the following slimming world freindly offers
Alpen light bars 2 for £3
batchelors sav rice 4 for £2
knorr stock gels 8 pac £2
50 % off napolina pasta or spaghetti(spaghetti only 58p)
hellmans fat free vinagrette dressing 2 for £2
weight watchers yogurts 4 packet 2 for £2, although not sure if all these are syn free
red seedless grapes 500g 2 for £3
not food but radox bath 50% off 95p

Tesco bargains

4 for £12 - meat and fish
Diet cokes offers on 24 pack £6
Muller Light 6 pack 2 for £5.50
Veg - offers on chestnut mushrooms, sweetcorn, swede, carrots and others

Tesco have individual Muller Lights 10 for £3 :)

Just back from tesco. They have packs of 12 ff activia yoghurts buy 1 get 1 free(£4 something), tins of beans (various including canellini, butter, kidney, haricot etc) 3 for £1 and tinned tomato packs of 4 buy 2 get 1 free. Also romaine lettuces for 50p each and wholewheat pasta shapes for 22p for 500g pack!.

BeckyT said:
Asda are selling fibre plus bars 3 for £2!!! I had to double check it was right when I got to the till!!!

Was just about to pop this on. I just bought 6 boxes. Should save me some money on hifis for next few weeks. I'm tempted to go back in and buy more before I drive home!!

Mini_Mog said:
Was just about to pop this on. I just bought 6 boxes. Should save me some money on hifis for next few weeks. I'm tempted to go back in and buy more before I drive home!!

I would if u were you! I went this morning on my way to WI and I got the last 3 boxes otherwise I would have bought more!

Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker

got a fasta pasta in family bargains (part of the 99p stores group) for £1.99. measure out the pasta (measurer included in lid) add water to the required mark and then pop in the microwave for the time needed and get perfectly cooked pasta =]

have to say it has made slimming world so much easier. can also get them on ebay for under £5 including postage.

BeckyT said:
I would if u were you! I went this morning on my way to WI and I got the last 3 boxes otherwise I would have bought more!

Decided not to, they are now piled up on my fridge. I shall get 6 more boxes next week. My husband likes them so they'll soon disappear!

BeckyT said:

Any idea when the offer ends???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back