Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Is it free on SW?

Yes all the big tubs of fat free onken are free on the plan.

Strawberry, vanilla and the mango and apple.

sorry if these have been said already

Tesco
12 pots of activia (multipack thing) £1.99
16 laughing cow light triangles BOGOF so £1.85 for 32
fresh figs 50p

Asda
2 boxes alpen light bars £2
I cant believe it's not cheddar, 200g grated £1.50
Muller lights 30p each
carrots 50p
parsnips 50p
4 baking spuds 50p
Brocolli 50p

If I remember anymore I'll post later :)

When I went to asda last week they had absolutely LOADS of different veg for 50p each or some where 50p/kg!
We got swede, potatoes, carrots, onions, broccoli, parsnips - cant remember any more but i think there were others.

elb4160 said:
When I went to asda last week they had absolutely LOADS of different veg for 50p each or some where 50p/kg!
We got swede, potatoes, carrots, onions, broccoli, parsnips - cant remember any more but i think there were others.

They also had branston beans, 4pack £1
first time I had them...gonna get some more
Pork joints £3/kilo Saturday night roast - scrummy
Bag of coxs apples my fave £1
18 pack skips/quavers £2 (4 & 4.5 syns)
Blue charge 25p can / 2bottles £1
Whole pineapples £1
Some deals on expensive fruit too

Aldi Super 6 (or what i can remember as they have changed the website lol)
Swede
Cabbage (savoy)
Parsnips
Onions
Cucumbers
Cant remember the last one....sorry

When I was in Asda last Thursday, mullerlights were 31p each. :woohoo:

Sainsburies 3 for £10 on meat has chicken, pork, beef, bacon etc but the best for us SWers, the extra lean 600g beef mince is included. I got myself 1800kg of tasty beef for a tenner.

Joanne24 said:
Sainsburies 3 for £10 on meat has chicken, pork, beef, bacon etc but the best for us SWers, the extra lean 600g beef mince is included. I got myself 1800kg of tasty beef for a tenner.

Extra lean mince too?! What a bargain!

Tescos - Muller Lights 10 for £3

I always see 3 mugshots for £1 in poundworld, 2 pasta & sauce for £1 in poundworld all diff flavours! :) always like a bargain! Also if you go to your local fruiterer instead of a supermarket you can get your fruit & veg very cheap... always lasts longer then supermarket too, can pick up 2 punnets of grapes for like £1 which is nothing compared to what you pay in asda! xxx

Muller yoghurts are still 30p in asda and they also have the alpen lights £1.78 a box or two for £2. Bargain. Have stocked up, are better value and nicer I think than the hi fi bars.

In Morrisons they have 6 can multipacks of Fanta, Lemon Fanta, Dr pepper and Lilt (all the Zero variety) for £1.53. If you're not too much of a fan of 'diet' pop like me I find with both flavours of fanta you can hardly tell the difference to full fat!

Also they had the tropical fruit Solero Explosion ice cream lollies for something like £2.50 and I was about to give them a miss when I noticed they had the purple berry ones for just £1 a box. Not sure why only the one flavour was cheap but I'll not complain. Just 4 1/2 syns and very nice.

Back