Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

MORRISONS... batchelors savory rice buy 3 get 3 free

Also if you spend £40 or more on yr weekly shop for 4 weeks you get £25 off your christmas shop

Imagine this has already been said - but was in tesco on monday and it's buy one multi pack mullerlights get 2 free. How I'm going to get through 18 youghurts by myself is an entirely different matter...

Imagine this has already been said - but was in tesco on monday and it's buy one multi pack mullerlights get 2 free. How I'm going to get through 18 youghurts by myself is an entirely different matter...

This has now ended. Now on buy 1 get one free, so two 6 packs for £3.28

Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Yogurts - Buy 3 for £3.00 in Asda.

Comprises:
1 Strawberry Tart
1 Raspberry Tart
1 Lemon Tart
1 Toffee Apple

These are really scrummy - I made a fake trifle with some sf jelly, Strawberry Tart yog & a squirt of cream - gorgeous dessert for 2.5 syns!

4 packs are £1 in Tesco on the WW range

I popped into Morrisons last night and they had something bizarre going on with their Muller Lights.

One six pack was £3.28. Two packs (12 yogurts) were £5.00

BUT, if you bought 12 yogurts individually they were £3!!!! (61p each otherwise). Now that's a bargain....and a full fridge.

B & M have the boxes of Weetabix Oaty Bars £1 (our didn't have the toffee flavour unfortunately but, strawberry, chocolate & white chocolate)

If you have a FarmFoods near you the frozen meat and veg have a couple of offers.

3 packs for £10 include any combo of 10 loin steaks, 4 salmon fillets and 6 gammon steaks. (£10 would easily get you and your OH dinner for almost 2 weeks here!)

Frozen mushrooms are 2 bags for £1!

Bread Hovis wholemeal 800g loaf are 3 loaves for £2

I didn't see the Alpen Lights when I was in yesterday but to be honest I didn't look!

Rump steak is £5.99 a kilo at Tesco right now. I got 6 steaks for under £6 yesterday. They're not massive steaks but ideal to have with a jacket & veg on an EE day

Rump steak is £5.99 a kilo at Tesco right now. I got 6 steaks for under £6 yesterday. They're not massive steaks but ideal to have with a jacket & veg on an EE day

That's my shopping location decided for today then. I've been yearning for steak this week.

I saw it advertised in the paper & couldn't find it on the shelf. Asked at customer services & they found it on one of the offer ends, by the 3 packs for £10 meat, so you might have to search for it!

If you have a FarmFoods near you the frozen meat and veg have a couple of offers.

3 packs for £10 include any combo of 10 loin steaks, 4 salmon fillets and 6 gammon steaks. (£10 would easily get you and your OH dinner for almost 2 weeks here!)

Frozen mushrooms are 2 bags for £1!

Bread Hovis wholemeal 800g loaf are 3 loaves for £2

I didn't see the Alpen Lights when I was in yesterday but to be honest I didn't look!

How is the quality of the fish and meat from farmfoods? i have just started going there and love there veg/quorn products and as soon as my freezer is empty i am doing another shop there and have coupons for 2.50 or 5 pound off . But it is a lot to buy if it isn't very good.

I've been very happy with the quality of meat from farmfoods, I had the loin steaks and gammon.

I spent £90 in there at the end of Sept and still have loads left.

Alpen light bars are 2 for £3 in asda just now

£1 for the snack pot of heinz beans (great for work)

I go to home bargains to get my mug shots. There only 33p

Back