Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco - chopped/plum tomatoes - 4-pack for 3.97 buy one get two free
Tesco - huge bag of red lentils for £1.99
Asda - quorn frozen stuff - 3 for £5
Asda - 3kg bag of fusilli pasta for £3

For anyone in Ireland excellant super 6 for next 2 weeks

turnip
Salad potatoes
Onion
Parsnip
Kiwis
Cabbage

Only 39C!!!
I will be stocking up:)

poundworld, mug shots 3 for £1, although they only had spicy tomato that was syn free. I'd never had it before and as a word of warning to anyone else who wants to try it... wow they wern't lying it is definatly spicy, should be called chilli mugshot coz I can't even taste the tomatoe.

Malibu xx

poundworld, mug shots 3 for £1, although they only had spicy tomato that was syn free. I'd never had it before and as a word of warning to anyone else who wants to try it... wow they wern't lying it is definatly spicy, should be called chilli mugshot coz I can't even taste the tomatoe.

Malibu xx

I would second this, they are too hot, a bit disappointing as the other flavours are great:eek:

B&M have got the creamy cheese (2 syns) & Thai (free i think) for 39p

Mr M still have the muller yoghurts 12 for £3, I have a fridge full of them and love to put the coconut one in the freezer and eat it when it's nearly set mmmmmmmmm

did a tesco online shop and they had barnston beans pack of 4 buy 1 get 2 free which they then sent heinz as a subsitute at no extra cost... even better!

This has probably been said but finally got around to popping into pound land

Velvet Thai chilli and cheese and onion...you guessed it £1 and 4syns

Loads of ww biccies including news Xmas ones...18 for the price of 12...errrr, £1!! These are really yummy and 4syns for pk of 2

Ww naans, crackers (which are 1syn each), stir in sauce etc...really worth checking out if you havnt already.

I was very happy I went and am gonna stock up on velvet crisps and the biscuits etc to tide me over this Xmas!

Tesco for me in the morning on the way home from work as it is nearer than Mr M. Thanks for that info..

Mullerlights in tesco are 12 for £3! Thats just 25p each!

I would get some but with there just being me these days, doubt I'd get through them all before they go out of date! I used to eat tons of Mullers not long ago, and fat free greek yogurt, but barely touch it these days for some reason.

Back