Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ooh not a food bargain but related.
In tesco they currently are doing a 2 pack of pyrex dishes for a fiver! Perfect sizes for either slimming singletons or for cohabiters.
Going to hope they are still there at the weekend so I can grab the OH's card and go food shopping and grab a couple of these :)

Just been & got my muller yog (now to stop daughter eating them lol) and also got 5kg of extra long basmatti rice - £5 instead of £7

Normally pay £1.59 per kg so saving of £2.95

Just been to asda and noticed they are selling the Heinz beans snack pots for £1. Not sure of the normal price so don't know if this is a bargin or not but it's still really good value.

Not a mega saving but ...

Tesco have Kellogs Fibre Plus (only the milk choc for some reason) for £1.50.

I would get some but with there just being me these days, doubt I'd get through them all before they go out of date! I used to eat tons of Mullers not long ago, and fat free greek yogurt, but barely touch it these days for some reason.

Hi KittenKat,

I got 12 yesterday and they use by date on most is the 7th December, so they have a pretty good shelf life, (3 1/2 weeks)

:D

B&M have got large jar of belgian choc options for 99p (mmmm totally chocolaty for 2 syns)

B&M have got large jar of belgian choc options for 99p (mmmm totally chocolaty for 2 syns)

That's a good saving - it reminded me to pass on to anyone who's interested....... I e-mailed the company to ask if they did the Cherry Indulgence in jars (I go through so many sachets) but sadly they don't and neither do they have any plans on doing so! Strange, see as the other flavours came out in jars pretty soon after the sachets hit the shelves. Hey ho :wave_cry:

Not food, DIY related.

Bosch 10.8 Li cordless multitool ( vibrating saw / sander / scraper thing ), £95 in B&Q.
Save £104.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Minimunchkins said:
Not a mega saving but ...

Tesco have Kellogs Fibre Plus (only the milk choc for some reason) for £1.50.

'cause the dark chock are £1.48 anyway ?

Gotta love some of these shops.
Had a look in asda the other day and they had their sugar free energy drink £1.04 a bottle or 2 for £1

ColJack said:
Not food, DIY related.

Bosch 10.8 Li cordless multitool ( vibrating saw / sander / scraper thing ), £95 in B&Q.
Save £104.

Hmmmm thanks ColJack, think you may have just sorted a crimbo pressie for the hubby.

OK, moral of the story- squish your salad bags first!

Thanks for sharing xxx

'cause the dark chock are £1.48 anyway ?

Gotta love some of these shops.
Had a look in asda the other day and they had their sugar free energy drink £1.04 a bottle or 2 for £1

Our Tesco have the dark choc ones at £1.98! The milk ones are still at £1.50.

Not specifically for us SW groupies but Tesco have a good offer on Cadbury & Mars Selection Boxes - £3.00 each but buy 1 get 2 Free!

Not specifically for us SW groupies but Tesco have a good offer on Cadbury & Mars Selection Boxes - £3.00 each but buy 1 get 2 Free!

Ends today xx

Back