Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Alpen light bars, box of 5 are 2 packs for £2 in ASDA or 2 boxes for £3 in tesco. (sorry if already posted!)

Asda lamb steaks are in the 3 £10 offer, great for those curry nights!

I want one :(

Yeah but I think you can use it like a slow cooker as well and make curries etc

Ta, I already have a slow cooker, so can I justify one ? - think I'll do some investigating

Sell your slow cooker and put it towards your new shiny actifry? :D

I really want one but cant afford it, even at 99 :(

There's a couple of actifryer threads on here. Have a look :)

My favourite is bns done in the a actifryer - either chips or cubes. Yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just found a website that has some recipes - it does everything from chips, to chicken dishes to puddings! I didnt know how versatile they were. Also it comes with a recipe booklet.

Maybe put it on a Christmas wish list stating specifically the Currys offer?
Tefal Actifry Recipes: Delicious FREE recipes for your enjoyment!

Alpen light bars, box of 5 are 2 packs for £2 in ASDA or 2 boxes for £3 in tesco. (sorry if already posted!)

Have looked online and can't see either of these offers, they seem to be full price at both :-(

For those who like their Cadbury Highlights hot chocolate drink....
The other day in £stretcher I brought a pack of 8 vending machine type cups of it for 89p (I think?) - Could've even been less than that.

But anyway, it's still only 2syns, but as far as I was concerned, it seemed better value for money compared with buying a box of 10 sachets from Tesco for £1.95.

I literally tipped the powder from the plastic cup into my hot chocolate mug and added the hot water.....tasted the same as normal! :)

Back