Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda -
12 large free range £2:88, or 24 for £4
Various fruit bags, apples, oranges, pears any 2 for £2
Large chicken £4 odd or 2 for £7
Highlights 3 for £1
Options 5 for £1

Hacked off because they stopped doing fat free fromage frais about 2 months ago - now no quark.... Grrrrr

Along the same lines, the Options chocs are 7 for £1.50 in Morrisons or 5 for £1 in Tescos :)

They're also 7 for £1.50 at Sainsburys or 5 for £1 at Asda :)

havent seen this posted so here goes:

Savings to savour!

Morphy Richards are offering Slimming World members the opportunity to purchase the family-size, 3.5-litre Accents Red slow cooker at the special discounted price of £22.74 including free P&P – that’s a fantastic saving of more than a third off the RRP of £34.99.

For more information or to order your Accents Red slow cooker, visit Home Page quoting promotional code SW2835. This offer is available until 30th November 2011, while stocks last.

i found this under the '7 day slow cooker inspired menu' on sw online

havent seen this posted so here goes:

Savings to savour!

Morphy Richards are offering Slimming World members the opportunity to purchase the family-size, 3.5-litre Accents Red slow cooker at the special discounted price of £22.74 including free P&P – that’s a fantastic saving of more than a third off the RRP of £34.99.

For more information or to order your Accents Red slow cooker, visit Home Page quoting promotional code SW2835. This offer is available until 30th November 2011, while stocks last.

i found this under the '7 day slow cooker inspired menu' on sw online

Out of stock at the moment :(

Debridger said:
Left this one too late, but I got the middle size one 1.2KG for £120 from Comet (£140 currys) instead of £230

Thanks

Congrats :) mega jealous! Hoping my darling OH took note when I got excited and is purchasing one for my bday lol. Let me know how you get on with it? Xx

Just seen Currys have the 1.2kg (medium i think) Actifry for £119 (previously £205)

They looking brill but not sure how much id use one. but the idea of crispy chips sounds lush x

Slimbysummer said:
They looking brill but not sure how much id use one. but the idea of crispy chips sounds lush x

Well, you can cook chicken, chops, prawns & stuff (that's in the handbook) there's a USB with recipes which I've not looked at yet, and I know some people on here use it for curry, bolognaise & stuff, so I think it's more than chips

Don't know if anyone has previously mentioned this but home bargains sell mugshots for 33p instead of 68p and they are much cheaper for pasta n sauce and batchelors rice also

Actifry is £79 in macro at the moment and the tefal vita cuisine steamer is £35 in my local one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Milk choc fibre plus bus 51p for a 4 pack in my local tesco express (I bought 10 boxes!) there was another bar type thing at 61p for a 4 pack too but didn't recognise it? Hope fibreplus aren't discontinued.

hendopig said:
Milk choc fibre plus bus 51p for a 4 pack in my local tesco express (I bought 10 boxes!) there was another bar type thing at 61p for a 4 pack too but didn't recognise it? Hope fibreplus aren't discontinued.

Wow!!!

Must get to Tesco express!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back