Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

How small is small?
I noticed that the tesco express seem to be a law unto themselves too.
They charge over £2 for a box of fiber plus.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just been do my shopping at my local tesco xtra bought 1 box of fibre plus thinking they were £1.98 gone through checkout paid my bill. Once in the car I checked my receipt and notice the box of fibre plus had gone through at 99p. So went straight in and complained oops nope I didnt I cleared the remaining boxes of the shelf only 12 left so had the lot. :D

think i will start checking quickly what offers each store has online before i do my shopping, need to keep one step ahead of them it seems as we are missing out on some real bargains, its bad enough that healthy eating is more expensive as it is without us not being able to cash in on supermarkets offers when there are any!

Sainsburys current offers that may be of interest!

1/2 price offers:
Princes tuna chunks in spring water 4 x 185g tins, now £3.49.
Hellmans light squeeze mayo 750mls, now £1.99.
Branston baked beans 4 x 410g tins, now £1.64.
Mullerlight 6 pot multipacks, various flavours, now £1.64.

BOGOF:
Taste the difference jumbo king prawns 225g frozen, £5.

2 for £3:
Alpen light bars all flavours.
Fibre plus bars all flavours.

Various sale/veg 2 for £1.50:
broccoli, carrots, celery, lettuce, pointed peppers and tomatoes.

I certainly made use of!!

thankyou chipmunk for pointing out the alpen light offer, my store were not advertising either these or fibre plus offer!! after some apologies and a refund from customer services they are now!

You're welcome. I nearly missed out on it myself, only one of the flavours had the offer written on the ticket so at first I didn't notice it!

To see deals/offers at all Supermarkets visit ........

I just signed up to mysupermarket.com - just username and password needed. you choose the supermarket of your choice and then you can see the offers eg today Tesco's have All Laughing Cow traiangles on offer (any two for 1 £1.12).

ooh pleased to see fibre plus on offer again. I stocked up months and months ago when they were on offer and am running low again.

yep love milk choc fibre plus but hate paying full price!
Had to buy dark choc today as no milk left so will give them a go!

Mullerlights still 10 for £4 at Asda! Also lowlow cheese spread £1 and fresh meats on 3 for £10 so got some lean mince and chicken breasts :)

Tesco are doing some good offers atm. I just got 3 onken fat free yogs for £3, laughing cow triangles are bogof, babybels are half price at 78p (I think!) and also have Philli light half price.

Excellent minkydinky, shall pop to tesco tomorrow, all of the above mentioned my staples!

Home Bargains sell tins of Tuna (not John West, the other good one) for 39p a tin. Also Special K break bites for 10p a bag but not sure of point/syn damage on them?xx

netty1984 said:
Home Bargains sell tins of Tuna (not John West, the other good one) for 39p a tin. Also Special K break bites for 10p a bag but not sure of point/syn damage on them?xx

Lol at "the other good one".... Princes?
I think the Special K mini breaks are 5 syns a pack

Multipacks of 6 mullerlights are half price at Tesco and Sainsbury at the moment. 8 can pack of Pepsi Max is also half price in Sainsburys. Strawberrys are also down from 2 for £4 to 2 for £3.

Back