Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

My tesco is rubbish, no laughing cow or fibre plus on offer

Just bought a load of Colmans Season and shake as they are on offer only 49p.I like the lemon and dill salmon one.

Are these worth the syns??? Not used them before as normally use my syns for treats but heard they are taste. x

Slimbysummer said:
Are these worth the syns??? Not used them before as normally use my syns for treats but heard they are taste. x

I've had the lemon and dill one and used it for chicken and it was yummy, from memory it's only 1.5 syns.

We are having the maggi so juicy garlic chicken tonight and that is stunning! I guess you could just marinade your own meat the night before and it would be just as scrummy however for convenience I think they are fab and worth a few syns

BeckyT said:
I've had the lemon and dill one and used it for chicken and it was yummy, from memory it's only 1.5 syns.

We are having the maggi so juicy garlic chicken tonight and that is stunning! I guess you could just marinade your own meat the night before and it would be just as scrummy however for convenience I think they are fab and worth a few syns

Ooh how many syns is theic chicken one? Found one in cupboard but scared to use it lol xx

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Garlic for Chicken, dried, 36g pack 5½

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Mixed Herbs for Chicken, dried, 34g pack 5

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Paprika for Chicken, dried, 34g pack 4½

So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Sweet & Sour for Chicken, dried, 33g pack 4 1/2

so not bad if four chicken portions or whole chicken. I count as 1 and 1/2 for my dinner.

Colman's, Season & Shake Sausage & Herb, dried, 40g sachet 6½
Colman's, Season & Shake Sticky Spare Ribs, dried, 52g sachet 9
Colman's, Season & Shake Mediterranean Chicken, dried, 33g sachet 5
Colman's, Season & Shake Paprika Chicken, dried, 24g sachet 3½
Colman's, Season & Shake Rustic Chicken, dried, 33g sachet 5 Season & Shake Lemon & Dill Salmon, dried, 18g sachet 3
Colman's, Season & Shake Lemon & Dill Salmon, dried, 18g sachet 3
Colman's, Season & Shake Chicken Tikka Masala, dried, 45g sachet 8½
Colman's, Season & Shake Piri Piri Chicken, dried, 29g sachet 4½
Colman's, Season & Shake Spanish Pork Casserole, dried, 48g sachet 8
Colman's, Season & Shake Cajun Chicken, dried, 45g sachet 7½
Colman's, Season & Shake BBQ Chicken, dried, 19g sachet 3
Colman's, Season & Shake Creamy Herb Salmon, dried, 28g sachet 6½

Might give em a go - sound lovely x

Asda are also doing nets of Clementines for £1. They are really juicy and tasty too, unlike the hard dry ones that cost me over £2 for a net at Tesco on new years eve!

Went to tescos tonight to pick up some of their deals,and I brought the kids some muller crunch snack size yoghurts they were 8for £3.28,buy one get 2 free,so I got 24 yoghurts for £3.28 !
Now that's a bargain !!!!!
I also got some all bran clusters which is a hex b and that's on offer for £1.34.
They also had the fibre plus bars for 99p and the special k ones for 99p :)

Tracy831 said:
Went to tescos tonight to pick up some of their deals,and I brought the kids some muller crunch snack size yoghurts they were 8for £3.28,buy one get 2 free,so I got 24 yoghurts for £3.28 !
Now that's a bargain !!!!!
I also got some all bran clusters which is a hex b and that's on offer for £1.34.
They also had the fibre plus bars for 99p and the special k ones for 99p :)

Nice one Tracy im off to write other half a shopping list xx

i spotted mini babybel lights on offer in asda yesterday, two packs of 12 for £4 (on offer but im not sure if thats cheap?? im new to this lol)...ive left my book at home but im sure you can have 3 of them as your hex a?? xx

I've been in Iceland today and they have mullerlights on at "5 for £1.50".

That beats Asda's 10 for £4 hands down :)

Just came back from Aldi with following goodies at 39p a bag
Baby carrots
Onions
Chilli
celery
swede
tomatoes

They also had Italian Spice Mills reduced to 99p. I bought Meat Supreme and Garlic & Red Pepper. Going to try one of them on my Salmon tonight. I think it beats Maggi so juciy and Shake in a bag and these are FREE food.

Back