Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Mullerlight Chocolate 6 pack, half price at Sainsburys £1.64 for 6, Vanilla and choc Free, Orange and choc Free, Cherry and choc 1.5 syns

Sainsburys have the Mullerlight 6 packs at half price and a pack of chicken drumsticks and thighs (8 pieces) for £2. I removed the skin from them and made the one pot roast chicken from the magazine and the chicken and bacon hot pot. Yummy.

Just called in Asda on the way home and they are doing Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (all varieties) for 50p a pack. Thats just short of half price. I am well stocked up now! Yumm Yumm!!

I saw some frozen fruits in Aldi 500gr for £1.39. I have had these before and they are lovely. The varities are:

- Raspberry
_ Blackberry, Black current, Cheery and Grapes

Btw I suggest you all check out "extreme couponing" on discovery rt of you can!!

Makes this thread look pitiful!!!!!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Btw I suggest you all check out "extreme couponing" on discovery rt of you can!!

Makes this thread look pitiful!!!!!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fav programme ever!

If we had something like that in the UK it would be amazing! No more worrying about being able to afford to eat! Puts the crappy offer inserts we get through the post to major shame! I love that programme!

There was a programme on the other week called a guide to penny pinching I think .
It was an English programme and there was a lady on there who used coupons for her shopping but I don't know where she got them from ,if I did I'd be getting them too !!

Aldi have an amazing Super 6 at the moment:

• Baby carrots
  • Celery
  • Tomatoes
  • Swede
  • Onions
  • Cabbage
All for 39p each!

Fiber plus are half price in tesco, 99p a box.
Mini babybel 6 pack half price as are a lot of other dairy stuff.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Sainsburys have Philly 2 for £3. Also lots of half price fruit - Cherries £1.74, Plums, Nectarines, Peaches all £1.50

4 for £2 mullers in sainsburys, and pack of 6 of £1.69

alsssoooo - 8 cans of diet pepsi/pepsi max for £1.89

Tesco have 6 pack of diet coke tins down to half price - think they were £1.42

Tesco have quorn products 3 for £5, velvet crunch £1, activia 12 pack mixed flavours £2.30ish

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Double whammy - weight watchers 4-pk yoghurts £1 in Sainsbugs (poss other supermarkets too) but there's a voucher on each pack for free access for 2 to a spa (Spirit Health Club) + 30% reduction on available treatments. There's a fair smattering of these clubs around the UK SPIRIT HEALTH CLUBS so you might have one near you.

Not sure about a bargain but I just bought weight watchers vanilla ice cream which is 44kcal for 2 scoops! You get a scoop free too!

Becca xx

Back