Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tescos have the 450g pots of fat free Onken yogurt for £3 for three pots! I find the vanilla one to die for... getting there with the strawberry one now as well, much nicer than Muller Lights!

KittenKat said:
Tescos have the 450g pots of fat free Onken yogurt for £3 for three pots! I find the vanilla one to die for... getting there with the strawberry one now as well, much nicer than Muller Lights!

I love, love, LOVE the apple and mango one! They are all gorgeous and much nicer than mullers xx

MinkyDinky said:
Yup. Think the vanilla, strawberry and this one are the only syn free ones. It is my fav of all three but they are all lovely and creamy and thick. How yogurts should be :) xx

Great thank you... I've been on the lookout for some different yoghurts to try

I love, love, LOVE the apple and mango one! They are all gorgeous and much nicer than mullers xx

I've not tried that one yet, will have to grab some before the offer ends.

Just demolished a whole pot of the vanilla one in one sitting, that's really not good... but probably preferable to demolishing a bottle of wine instead!

Mug shot 60p each or £1.96 for 4 in Aldi

Lidl have loads of offers too. I am just going to buy followings
Red Apples 1kg - £1
Clementines 1kg - 96p
Carrots 1kg - 49p
Savoy cabbage - 39p
Swede - 39p

Oh must get those, I heard about freezing the vanilla makes it like ice cream!

Oh must get those, I heard about freezing the vanilla makes it like ice cream!

Even in yogurt form it tastes very much like vanilla ice cream, well to me it does anyway!!

I have been well and truly converted from Mullers after trying these! Sooo much nicer, really thick and creamy.

PatchworkPuss said:
Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary sausages are in the frozen section but only Sainsbury and Asda as far as I know.

Looked for them in my local tesco earlier but they weren't there. Will be going to asda tomorrow now - I need to try them!

Beautifulmess said:
Mullers were 10 for £2 in Morrisons, not sure if the offer is still on but they have the lowlow cheese slices for £1.

Tesco sell these mini crossons filled with jam or custard for 2.5syns for 50p a packet also.

The mullerlights are 8 for £2 now at morrisons x

Back