Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

asda meat free mince

hi all just to let you know

• ASDA Meat Free Mince is 2 for £3
sorry if posted in wrong place.

Great thanks, I hope it's cheaper than quorn. I buy so much of it that it gets expensive!

Quorn frozen pieces and mince are £1 in Asda at the minute for the 300g bags :)

Asda meat free mince comes in bigger bags , 600g if i remember rightly, so it still works out more cost effective than the quorn. Tastes a darned sight better too!

Wron thread oops haha.

Poundland are selling a measuring container for liquids which is the right size to sit in the fridge door and has a pouring spout with a set of measuring spoons for £1

Tesco are selling some new weight watchers stuff.

They have :

Red grape and pomegranate squash £1

Lemonade and elderflower squash £1

Sicillian lemonade 2litre £1

Brazilian orange and mango and watermelon juice 500ml. £1

The offer starts on the 24th

Last edited:
parfittaroles said:
Great thanks, I hope it's cheaper than quorn. I buy so much of it that it gets expensive!

I have been buying the dried defatted soya mince from holland and Barrett ,it's 375g and £1.69.
You just rehydrated some in hot water and use as normal,and the bag lasts for ages,much cheaper than quorn and because it's defatted it's free :)

Just found out Lidl has some good offers this weekend

4 can of baked beans - 99p
6 Quorn sausages - 99p (I never touch the stuff but loads of SWers like them)
Broccoli head - 49p
Onions 1kg - 34p

floweryrosie said:
Just found out Lidl has some good offers this weekend

4 can of baked beans - 99p
6 Quorn sausages - 99p (I never touch the stuff but loads of SWers like them)
Broccoli head - 49p
Onions 1kg - 34p

Well for beans at that cost and the rate my OH goes through them I best make a visit after work tomorrow :) when does the offer start? Xx

Tracy831 said:
I have been buying the dried defatted soya mince from holland and Barrett ,it's 375g and £1.69.
You just rehydrated some in hot water and use as normal,and the bag lasts for ages,much cheaper than quorn and because it's defatted it's free :)

Thanks for that. I'm in town now so I'll pick some up :)

suepat10 said:
Poundland are selling a measuring container for liquids which is the right size to sit in the fridge door and has a pouring spout with a set of measuring spoons for £1

Oh ill nip in tomoz n get one ta x

Back