Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons have the big cathedral city light block for £1.99
WW bacon medallions for £1.29
Kerry low low slices for £1
WW Yogs £1 for 4 pack
8 Pack cans of coke - ALL varieties, including diet, zero, diet cherry, diet lemon n lime for £1.89

Get a token from Glamour magazine(with Kelly Brooke on cover)and exchange it at a L'Occitane make up counter for a free lip balm worth £8 I think !

Tesco are selling some new weight watchers stuff.

They have :

Red grape and pomegranate squash £1

Lemonade and elderflower squash £1

Sicillian lemonade 2litre £1

Brazilian orange and mango and watermelon juice 500ml. £1

The offer starts on the 24th

Did you see these instore? I didn't see any of them in my Tesco this afternoon and can't see them online either. I really like the sound of the lemon and elderflower squash so hope I can find them soon.

No I saw it in the latest tesco leaflet.

I did put at the bottom of my post it didn't start till 24th,but maybe I shouldve put it at the beginning! Lol

I'm gonna try the squashes if I can find them in my tesco but I've never had elderflower before,so I'm not sure!
But will give it a try anyway :)

No I saw it in the latest tesco leaflet.

I did put at the bottom of my post it didn't start till 24th,but maybe I shouldve put it at the beginning! Lol

I'm gonna try the squashes if I can find them in my tesco but I've never had elderflower before,so I'm not sure!
But will give it a try anyway :)

Thanks. I did see the offer didn't start until the 24th but thought the products may already be available just not at the price offer.

Elderflower is lovely. Definitely worth a try.

I now have 44 cans of beans in the boot of my car. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Are they the branston ones on offer in Lidl by any chance? I'm gonna get my hands on some tomorrow if they are.

Muller lights pack of 6 cheesecakes ones and the toffee and vanilla
Tesco buy a pack get one free :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Aldi bits 'n' pieces...

FYI - the 'green apples' this week on the Aldi super six are French Golden Delicious (well, mine were - I presume they are all the same). Haven't tried them yet, but they smell like real apples! Also the 'large vine toms' are large tomatoes - about 5 or 6 in the pack - not a large pack of small ones! (You can't really tell from the pic on their website)

The Aldi sparkling Elderflower I mentioned earlier is 33p for a litre bottle. It's NAS, and 10 cals per litre bottle. I love a glass of it straight from the fridge with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime.

6 packs bought myself, 4 bought for me by mom and dad, and one that was already in there..
I have them every day at work so they'll stop in there until they are gone...

Square packs of stirfry are half price in morrisons, 64p, really nice

Last edited:
Back