Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

This is on special in aldi from the 26th.

Attachments

• image-3877967882.png
    image-3877967882.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 160
parfittaroles said:
My local co op was selling off chocolate Weetabix 24 pack for £1:75 or 12 pack a £1

The sun on random days is printing a 30p voucher of weetabix but you better hurry you have to use by weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My local co op have alpen light bars on offer 2 packs for £3

Surzy said:
I'm on a mission for February to spend as little as possible on food.

My target budget is going to be £10 a week - do you think I can manage?

Anyone else want to join me in a Frugal February?

Brilliant idea! Im going to do £50 a month challenge!
Maybe we should start a thread?

Last edited:
This thread is so useful love it :) stocking up over weekend to restart sw on Monday yay! :)

the branston beans offer comes round about once a month, usually at the end of the month.. usually about the same time that Lidl have them on offer.. ( already got 44 cans in the boot of the car.. )..

good for the Frugal Feb challenge.. 28 cans for £7.. beans for the entire month.. :)

ColJack said:
the branston beans offer comes round about once a month, usually at the end of the month.. usually about the same time that Lidl have them on offer.. ( already got 44 cans in the boot of the car.. )..

good for the Frugal Feb challenge.. 28 cans for £7.. beans for the entire month.. :)

Less of a frugal feb more of a farty one lol!

Tescos garlic and herb passatta 2 for a pound x

lidl have an XXL ( 1kg ) carton of passata for 59p..

Tesco have the 36 box of weetabix for £2.00.. Lidl have th same box for £1.99 but lidl don't take the 30p off voucher that has been printed in various newspapers this week..

Tesco also have vouchers in store for £5 off clothes when you spend over £25.. usefull if you're kitting yourself out in some new clobber ( and since they are in store, buy whatever you need in batches of £25 or just over and you can save £5 multiple times just for the hassle of going through the tills a couple of different times.. :) )

Back