Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

1/2 price strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries at co-op so they are £2 a box. SUPERSPEEEEEEED!!!

KimB(sw) said:
I've bought these but not tried them yet, i'm loving her italian ones though. xx

What kind are the Italian ones and where did you get them? I love Linda mcC sausages! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco today had -

All Philadelphia 200g tubs for £1.

Strawberries - large punnet for £1.99 instead of £3.99

And most importantly they had the new MINT Mullerlight yoghurts - 4 for £2.00

Aldi:

1 kg Red apples 59p
Bluberries 59p (handful)
Strawberries 99p (handful)
2 large sweet potatoes 59p
1kg carrots 69p
Cucumber 69p
1kg bananas 68p

Danone yoghurt's (4 multipack) are 3 for 2...I got 12 shape desire 0% ones today for £3 and they have got really good dates on them :)

Oh no thats rubbish :-( I heard Asda had 10 for £4 Dont know if they still have?

xx

Is there coconut in it? I've been doing my asda online shop & it says coconut mint ??

I wonder if its Coconut/ Mint because I couldnt get any coconut ones yesterday from anywhere I think the Mint have replaced them?
xxx

I so need some of those mint yogurts...

Birdmummy said:
Not a sign of any coconut

Sorry didn't finish...no coconut in the ingredients and did not taste of it either. Was very very sweet though.Tasted just like after eight mint to me! Got one in the freezer now for tonight to see if it tastes like ice-cream.

Birdmummy said:
Sorry didn't finish...no coconut in the ingredients and did not taste of it either. Was very very sweet though.Tasted just like after eight mint to me! Got one in the freezer now for tonight to see if it tastes like ice-cream.

That's great thanks, must just be an error on their website then :) yum yum, I can't wait for them to arrive!

Asda had 10 for £4 yesterday and had the mint ones:)

Sainsbury's had 2 x 1.5kg dumbbell set for £ 2.99, reduced from £11.99.

ooh might have to drop in there Monday during uni, thanks :D

Back