Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Choc Philly on offer at Co-op too - 98p.

Sorry for those who can't find it - must be unpopular around here cos it's everywhere :D

Have fun in Northern Ireland Tatabubbly

Is the chocolate philly nice? I'm too afraid to try it soft cheese and chocolate seems wrong.

Wahness said:
Have fun in Northern Ireland Tatabubbly

Is the chocolate philly nice? I'm too afraid to try it soft cheese and chocolate seems wrong.

I think it tastes like chocolate cheesecake filling. Very yummy

It is lovely!! Delicious spread on caramel snack a jacks lol! xx

omg!!! have a pack of the jumbo caramel snack a jacks but never seem to fancy them on their own(prefer savoury ones as crisps) but must try this!!!!

All varieties of diet coke, coke zero and full fat coke are on offer at sainsburys just now. 1.92 for 8 cans. I bought zero, diet and diet cherry coke mmm x

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but Choc Phillidelphia is £1 at ASDA. It sounds a bit strange to me, despite being a chocoholic but I thought I'd give it at try while it's on offer. Haven't got around to tasting it yet though!

Couple of others I noticed - Babybel nets £1, Linda McCartney Rosemary & Onion Frozen Sausages (Syn Free) £1, Pepsi Max 2L £1 (including Cherry version yum!)

Chipmunk89 said:
Linda McCartney Rosemary & Onion Frozen Sausages (Syn Free) £1,
are these in asda??? They are delicious! Going to go and get some now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya. I'm going to aldi and Iceland in the morning, anyone know of any offers? It's my first sw shop so any help is much appreciated :) thank u x

jodidi said:
are these in asda??? They are delicious! Going to go and get some now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep in Asda :)

kerry2285 said:
Hiya. I'm going to aldi and Iceland in the morning, anyone know of any offers? It's my first sw shop so any help is much appreciated :) thank u x

Any of the aldi super 6 is usually good.
Not sure if it's this Sunday or next that it changes.

Frozen veg from iceland.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back