Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Adsa have a box of 6 mullerlight cheesecake variety for £1.50. Please tell me its free!!?!?!?!!??

Not free but only 1 syn for strawberry/lemon and 1/2 for new york style.

not yet but have them in fridge believe they are on offer in morrisons on bogof i got mine from tesco over £2 though for 4 little pots hope they are worth it!

Not bought them yet but heard they are lush and well worth 1/2 syn each!

I've tried the honey peach one and the coconut one and they're both really nice! The peach one was slightly nicer. I got them in morrisons bogof.

got a box of fibre plus dark chocolate cerial bars from tesco for 94p.. said £1.98 on the shelf..
and yes I did go back in for more when I realised..

ColJack said:
got a box of fibre plus dark chocolate cerial bars from tesco for 94p.. said £1.98 on the shelf..

Ooh Will deffo have to check that out!!

ColJack said:

Ooh off to Tesco for me too!

Nice new avatar ColJack :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muller Greek are really nice - the cherry is a little sour so dont be eating it too early in the morning. My mum said the peach & honey was nice but I am not a great lover of honey but says cant taste. Coconut one is lush. Still BOGOF till the end of March in Morrisons as far as I am aware :)

Pasta n sauce 50p in morrisons and mugshots are 34p

In asda the 6 packs of muller light yoghurt are £1.50 and they also had 4 tins of tuna for £3 =]

Picked up some yoo moo fat free frozen yogurt in Asda today for £1 a tub. They range from about 6 to 7.5 syns a tub so its a nice treat. Just eaten half a tub of the chocolate one which was nice :)

Also Asda have boxes of cereal at £1, shredded wheat, honey nut shred wheat etc.

Catherdral City Cheese £2
Punnet of grapes £2
harribo 50p
Strawberries £1
Pinapple £1
Melon £1

:)

Waitrose have strawberries bogof and berries are 2 for £4 mangos and such are 2 for £3 mullerlights are 4 for £2 Philly is buy 2 save 60p on all varietys, chicken breeasts are 2 packs of 4 for £9 I think. Those are all i can remember, i work in the loo roll isle so I don't know them all unfortunately,
All are valid till tues day at least.

Muller Greek are really nice - the cherry is a little sour so dont be eating it too early in the morning. My mum said the peach & honey was nice but I am not a great lover of honey but says cant taste. Coconut one is lush. Still BOGOF till the end of March in Morrisons as far as I am aware :)

I tried them all...had cherry this morning, didn't find it sour but wasn't over keen on it. Had the peach last night...just tastes like peach can't taste honey at all. Coconut is by far the nicest

Back