Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Minimunchkins said:
I finally got some - Morrisons offer is on til 1st April.

I like the coconut one - a very subtle hint of flavour though. IMO the Muller coconut is lush but it's a fruity coconut (if that makes sense - a bit like pina colada). I didn't find the cherry sharp/sour at all - very nice again.

Also - our Asda had Fibre Plus (dark) at 50p :eek:

Wow I would buy them all at that price! Love them but rarely buy them as £2 a box is mental! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

is it very coconutty? I was very disappointed with the normal muller light coconut & choc one, you could barely taste coconut :( x

Its not massively coconutty but more coconutty than the other one.

Minimunchkins said:
Also - our Asda had Fibre Plus (dark) at 50p :eek:

I just went Asda before work to check as I'd love to try these but don't want to pay full price. They were all still normal price :(

sarah5298a1 said:
yes its true i have the book, just checked 1 x 50g ww petit pain is b choice pg 147 on the free branded foods 2012 book x

Just read this sooo happy! I can't wait to have some. Getting a bit fed up of scan bran and alpen light bars

6 pack of Milky Way Crispy Rolls, 2 fingers to each pack, 99p in Home Bargains. I just bought me 3 packets, i can never find anywhere that sells crispy rolls singularly never mind multipack.

6 pack of Milky Way Crispy Rolls, 2 fingers to each pack, 99p in Home Bargains. I just bought me 3 packets, i can never find anywhere that sells crispy rolls singularly never mind multipack.

What are the syns of these please? x

Hi all, in Morrisons last night I got the Mullerlight fat free greek style yoghurts - 4 pack BOGOF. Very excited to try them as I'm obsessed with yoghurt these days.

Also got loads of packets of mug shots - reduced to 34p each! Bought enough to fill my drawer in work xx

The greek style yoghurts are lovely! A really nice change from normal mullerlights which I eat every day! The mug shots, were they on offer or just in the reduced aisle?

Asda has new foxs munch biscuits for 50p, only 1.5 syns each! (well I guesstimated based on calories) only problem is not eating whole packet x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi everyone, hope no one else has mentioned this too recently, but the 99p store are selling 5 packs of alpen light bars, in choc and fudge, and choc and orange flavours! choc and orange are very nice, and are currently 1.99 in tescos!!

hi everyone, hope no one else has mentioned this too recently, but the 99p store are selling 5 packs of alpen light bars, in choc and fudge, and choc and orange flavours! choc and orange are very nice, and are currently 1.99 in tescos!!

We don't have a 99p store anymore :( Been looking for places these were on offer too!
Cherry Bakewell Alpen lights are out today in Tesco i think. Need to get some at 2 for £3 though!!

I keep checking the thread religiously lol, noone has answered whether its a HxB so I daren't have any til I know! It's killing me knowing they're out there!

Omg!!!

The greek style yoghurts are lovely! A really nice change from normal mullerlights which I eat every day! The mug shots, were they on offer or just in the reduced aisle?

The mug shots are on offer for 34p, only until the 24th March though i think :(

Agreed on the new mullers! Tried a coconut one, will try the peach one tomorrow :D

Back