Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

They're half a syn x
Thank you! Off to get some of these later then. Are they quite thick? I don't usually like muller yoghurts, I'm fussy with textures! I usually have the shape yoghurts as they are thicker and I can stomach them a bit better, although 1 a day is plenty!

Thank you! Off to get some of these later then. Are they quite thick? I don't usually like muller yoghurts, I'm fussy with textures! I usually have the shape yoghurts as they are thicker and I can stomach them a bit better, although 1 a day is plenty!
They are really thick and creamy, much thicker than the muller lights :) I love them as a treat. They're just quite expensive at 2.20 a pack of 4 so that offer is really good at half price x

Any other ginger beer and ice cream monsters out there?

I love ginger beer with a kick so picked up a bottle of no sugar fiery ginger beer from aldi the other day - 50p for a massive bottle, which has lasted over a week, and it tastes lovely, almost as good as the real sugary thing!

Morrisons also have crunchie and double decker ice cream bars at £1.25 for 4 - delicious as a treat, 9.5 syns but well worth it!

They are really thick and creamy, much thicker than the muller lights :) I love them as a treat. They're just quite expensive at 2.20 a pack of 4 so that offer is really good at half price x

I just got some from asda but they weren't on offer there unfortunatly but they do look lovely, I'm going to have one after my dinner. did get the packs of 4 shape yoghurts for £1 though :)

Any other ginger beer and ice cream monsters out there?

I love ginger beer with a kick so picked up a bottle of no sugar fiery ginger beer from aldi the other day - 50p for a massive bottle, which has lasted over a week, and it tastes lovely, almost as good as the real sugary thing!

I buy this ginger beer, it's lovely....makes me cough a bit sometimes when it catches the back of my throat though!

That mince is a real bargain
I'll have to grab some!

I saw the shape ones at Asda - are they nice?

I love the Shape ones and they fill me up longer than the muller light, I prefer the texture of them too, quite thick and creamy

I had one of these for breakfast this morning and they are lovely... will be buying them again and I'd be happy to pay the full price again. :)

Attention all muller light addicts!!

Just been to asda and muller have gotta new mint and choc flavour yoghurt it's DEVINE!!!!!! 10 for £4! Probably synced but my god WORTH IT!!!

It's free! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are free! :)

Not to my taste tbf, taste li
ke toothpaste, if the choco bits were larger it would make it better, then i guess it wouldn't be free.

:)

I put one in the freezer for an hour..tastes better lol..I quite like them but I know lots of people who feel the same as you :)

i sooo need some of these... i didnt see them in asda yesterday but there are about 4 asdas not far from me so will try them all!

Mmmm I've never seen mint before and knabbed a load! I thought they were divine I get bored of the other fruity ones and not too keen on the cheese cake ones.

And if they are free then all the better :)

..... Might just go get another out the fridge :)

Back