Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Care to elaborate on that?
Can't see what you're referring to but maybe I didn't go back far enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Haha sorry guys I just signed up an hour or so ago and I was looking way back at the first few posts from donkeys ago about low syn ready meals wooopsie!

Aldi have walking gear in from tomorrow :)

I've just taken a look at the website & they have 'Heat Foodkeeper Food Jar 0.5L' for £4.99:eek: I've been wanting to try these out for ages but didn't want to pay the price, think I'll take a trip to Alid later:D

Sparkle1978 said:
I got the Kelloggs fibre plus bars in Morrison's for 99p. They are on offer along with the new version special k bars. x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Are the new version special k bars a hexb?

Just saw the advert in paper + it has a butcher saying "I can mince fresh Scottish steak in store and give you exactly the portion you need" so thinking it must be free. Half price £3.75 kg

susanmc40 said:
Does anyone know if the "minced steak" on offer at half price in morrisons is free.

I bought this and someone said it had syns but I asked the butcher if it was extra lean and he said yeah! And that it was better than extra lean! I just used it as free! But I suppose it's up to! Sorry not really answered your question lol

Sparkle1978 said:
I don't think they are officially but I've seen on here that people are planning to use them as they are very similar? Apparently the fibre plus bars are being discontinued so they must be trying to get rid of any remaining stock while promoting the new ones. x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ah right thanks

sl1nkyminny said:
I bought this and someone said it had syns but I asked the butcher if it was extra lean and he said yeah! And that it was better than extra lean! I just used it as free! But I suppose it's up to! Sorry not really answered your question lol

I got this too. Hardly any fat come out when cooked and tasted lovely. Im stocking the freezer!!

This is a more of whats useful. I came across a forum today on hints & tips and the 1st one was about something called Butter Buds. Now I have never heard of these and so googled them & thus ordered some from Ebay to try. The below extract taken from the webpage. Each sachet is 1/2 syn.

Has anyone heard or eve tried these? I thought they would be good as I have stopped using butter altogether and apart from HEx B of olive oil I have cut out that as well.

Just thought it would be of interest!!!!

'
droppedImage.png

Alycyn1980 said:
This is a more of whats useful. I came across a forum today on hints & tips and the 1st one was about something called Butter Buds. Now I have never heard of these and so googled them & thus ordered some from Ebay to try. The below extract taken from the webpage. Each sachet is 1/2 syn.

Has anyone heard or eve tried these? I thought they would be good as I have stopped using butter altogether and apart from HEx B of olive oil I have cut out that as well.

'

I've used these before on jacket spuds, frying mushrooms, omelettes etc. Taste really nice.

Alycyn1980 said:

'

I'm definitely interested you'll have to update us ASAP

Hey Lakeland also sell butter buds! I keep thinking I'll maybe try them-at 1/2 syn a sachet I may have to!! X

Back