Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The fat free greek mullers are in asda for £1. Got some peach ones they only have peach and coconut in my asda I usually get a cherry for my mam she loves them lol

Also got some activia snackpots from there 6 for £3.

And the asdas own meat free range is 2 for £3 got some of the lincolnshire sausages

those mullerlight greek fat free yoguts are half price in waitrose.. i noticed they sell the cherry bakewell alpen light bars too if anyones been looking for them!

those mullerlight greek fat free yoguts are half price in waitrose.. i noticed they sell the cherry bakewell alpen light bars too if anyones been looking for them!

*going the long way home so I can go to waitrose*

Cherry Bakewell Alpen Lights?!?! OMG! I didn't know they made those. :drool: Gotta find some, like, now!! No Waitrose near me, anywhere else I can buy them?

Got mine from tescos last week £1.50

Aldi has super 6 for 59p each - Funsize apples, oranges, kiwi, potatoes, cherry tomato, pineapple. I'll go and get some pineapple tomorrow.

Rosielea said:
Aldi has super 6 for 59p each - Funsize apples, oranges, kiwi, potatoes, cherry tomato, pineapple. I'll go and get some pineapple tomorrow.

I had a 59p pineapple last week - it was wonderful and lasted three meals.

Vodkamonster said:
Cherry Bakewell Alpen Lights?!?! OMG! I didn't know they made those. :drool: Gotta find some, like, now!! No Waitrose near me, anywhere else I can buy them?

I have bought them recently in Tesco and Asda.

Anyone shopping in Asda and spotting the Alpen Light Summer Fruits bars - its cheaper to buy 2x 5 packs (at £1.78 each) than the "Bigger Value Pack" which has 10 in (£3.68), there's only 12p difference but every penny counts!

Anyone shopping in Asda and spotting the Alpen Light Summer Fruits bars - its cheaper to buy 2x 5 packs (at £1.78 each) than the "Bigger Value Pack" which has 10 in (£3.68), there's only 12p difference but every penny counts!

I've found this a few times on various items - they've also done a TV programme on the 'kid-ol-ogy' of supermarket labelling. We've been 'trained' to believe that a bigger box marked 'value' is bound to be cheaper than smaller boxes but it's just not the case - you've really got to have your wits about you when shoping these days.

I've found this a few times on various items - they've also done a TV programme on the 'kid-ol-ogy' of supermarket labelling. We've been 'trained' to believe that a bigger box marked 'value' is bound to be cheaper than smaller boxes but it's just not the case - you've really got to have your wits about you when shoping these days.

Thats why I do all my shopping online initially using mysupermarket lol I'd rather shop around and save some money than waste any! Also proves handy when I go shopping in a "cheap" shop as I can have a list of all the prices of stuff. Surprising how many times I've gone to aldi as they're "cheaper" than Asda, only to find out the price per 100g/kg/unit works out more expensive than Asda stuff.

I went shopping this morning and found following bargains

Aldi - Pineapple 59p, 1kg banana (7) 68p, butternut squash 69p, pack of 4 baked beans £1.09, oranges 59p, kiwi 59p
Makro - Salmon £4.99 per kg (reduced from £7.99). It was on special offer and I bought a big piece which makes 6/7 portions, small vine tomatoes 74p (same ones where £2 in Morrisons)
Iceland - 1kg onion 50p, 1kg carrots 50p, 13 apples £2
Morrison - Mullerlight 5 for £1
ASDA - Philly 200gr all varieties £1, bought a bag of chilies thinking they were 50p but when I got to checkout it was 7p (bargain of the day)

Sainsburys offers:

Lean turkey mince £2
Branson beans (a few varieties) 5 for £2
Pineapples 89p
Shape delight chocolate desserts £1

That's all I can remember! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back