Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I know this is slightly off thread, but where in the supermarket do you find low fat fromage frais? I can't find it? Of course I could ask someone when I'm in there. Lol.

Around me, at Tesco, Sainsbury's and Waitrose they're near the milk/cream/yogurt/dairy in general.

The ones on offer are, the ones with layers aren't included in the offer. Its the summer fruits, dessert, citrus, toffee/vanilla 4 packs, all of which are free
Oooh I bought the nectarine type pack and they're yum I love the thich and fruity citrus ones and the desert ones are also nice!! Apart from I didn't really like the toffee apple.
Tesco still don't have any! I'm raging!

Neither does mine, or my asda!! Sick of looking!! Every time I go I ask and they're always like oh they all went this morning well order more bloody stock then if they're sold within few hours!!!! Proper raging.

Yum bought some rhubarb from aldi today 1 pack stewed with sweetner n cinnamon 198g is 0.5 syns having it with synfree rice pudding om nom

Yum bought some rhubarb from aldi today 1 pack stewed with sweetner n cinnamon 198g is 0.5 syns having it with synfree rice pudding om nom

syns on line are now quoting 0.5 syns for 100g of rhubarb!

Wow - this thread is great, slimming world can get expensive :)

Home bargains also have Cadburys highlights hot chocolate for 99p, it's £3.58 in asda! x

Hehe it is lots isn't it? But half of it, if you love it would be very filling, especially if on a hungry day. I do not like it by the way, just know my hubby does and he eats it for a pudding and Hexb as he says the bread portion not worth bothering with and he does not eat cereal.

Back