Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Just to let people know. So get to Tesco :)

Other Tesco offers I found today
Activia 0% Fat Mixed Fruit Yogurt 12X125g £2.25 (half price) you get cherry,vanilla,peach & strawberry
Mini babybel cheeses 6 in a pack £1
Danepak thick cut bacon 220g £1.59 (half price)

also they had a jubilee leaflet booklet at the entrance with lots of money off vouchers, a whole page of fruit/veg I saved about £5 using these today so worth picking up. Can't remember all but £1 off £5 on fruit, £1 off £3 on citrus fruit, £1 off £4 on berries. Quite alot of the fruit is on offer anyway so with the vouchers worked out pretty good :) Oh also the 99p shop still near me still has the Alpen light choc&fudge at the moment I stocked up yesterday. Would be great if they get the other flavours soon

donna88 said:
I really want to try the cherry bakewell ones, will have to ask my boyfriend to pop in tomorrow to see if they have them

I have just tried a cherry bakewell one..Amazing! Full of flavour! :)

Mugshots still 33p each at Home Bargains...78p in Tesco...

Pepsi Max 39p a small bottle

Asda - value mushy peas 9p a small tin

donna88 said:
I really want to try the cherry bakewell ones, will have to ask my boyfriend to pop in tomorrow to see if they have them

The cherry bake well ones are delicious! You will probably want a few boxes! Haha!

Alpen light in tesco, yippee! about time for an offer, Tesco also have 4 pack of branston beans at half price, £1.20odd I think?! Trip to tesco later me thinks! Alpen light and beans my staples!!

Love alpen lights, my 2nd heb of a night, love the choc n fudge one best, not so keen on the cherry bakewell one! Thanks

Yeah he picked up some alpen lights cherry bakewell, two boxes, only had two as my HEB yesterday, but I wish he'd bought more! They are gorgeous! And I'm not normally a massive fan of alpen lights, I think they're okay but not normally as nice as Hifi's How long is the offer on for?

A home bargains has finally opened up near me :)

Got some mug shot - what else should I look out for?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 for 3.00 in asda aswell i got teo boxes yesterday

lsf666 said:
A home bargains has finally opened up near me :)

Got some mug shot - what else should I look out for?

Tins of beans - baked, kidney beans and chickpeas. Pepsi max. Mushy peas. Capers or peppers in brine. Pickled onion. Pasta. Noodles. Splenda.

Ophelia105 said:
Tins of beans - baked, kidney beans and chickpeas. Pepsi max. Mushy peas. Capers or peppers in brine. Pickled onion. Pasta. Noodles. Splenda.

£1 shop had Batchelors pasta&sauce BOGOF yesterday, cheese & brocolli, chicken & mushroom, cheese,leek & ham flavours. Great for green and EE days

Morrisons has Mug Shots @ half price = 34p - I am stocked up for a couple of weeks but will refill at the weekend again :)

aldi super 6

toms, spring onions, jacket potatoes, red onions - and something else that escapes me - mango maybe!!!! Sorry!!

2 massive chicken portions - 99p!

tesco dairylea light spread - £1 tub and baked beans 4 pack still £127.00

2 for one on lots of frozen quorn products - burgers, sausages, steak strips, quorn coated fillets

Back