Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Bottom lip quiver - my Asda still don't have these two :( Slight consolation is that they've finally got the Dessert Style (Banoffee & Sticky Toffee) which others seem to have had for yonks.

Don't get too excited, the dessert style are disgusting :( x

Rochelle1 said:
Don't get too excited, the dessert style are disgusting :( x

I thought they were quite nice :)

Muller Yoghurt

Please move if in wrong forum - thank you

In the Sun today

Asda doubled the price of a single Muller yoghurt from 30p to 61p when it started offering 10 for £4 — 40p each under the deal. The price dropped back to 30p when the offer ended.

When is Muller ever 30p in any Supermarket?

I prefer the weight watchers desert ones, they are free, and only 75p in morrisons for four at the mo'!

Sticking my two penneth in haha xx

Putting them on the Morrisons list for Saturday instead of Asda - want to do £60 of shopping to fill the tank with 12p a litre off petrol ;)

they are a pound in tesco and i thought that was good lol. they are nice the oh loves them :)

Sainsburys have been selling activia snack pots half price at 32p. Strawberry and Cherry are free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Putting them on the Morrisons list for Saturday instead of Asda - want to do £60 of shopping to fill the tank with 12p a litre off petrol ;)

make sure you get your voucher because they forgot to give me mine GGRRRRRRRR!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
In the Studio catalogue I have just received there is a type of Actifry called Breville Halo Health Fryer @ £89.99. Studio allows you to pay up with no interest so this may be of some used to people. I did add mine to basket before I posted to make sure I get one!!!!

Breville Halo Health Fryer | Electricals | Kitchen | Modern Living | Christmas Book 2012 | Christmas Gifts | Cards & Wrap | Trees & Lights | Spread The Cost | 24Studio | homeshopping.24studio.co.uk

That's great to know as the actifry is very expensive! Thank u

fifee said:
That's great to know as the actifry is very expensive! Thank u

Just check how big it is because even though the acti fry or the air fryer are more expensive one does a cheaper one at about 100 because it's smaller! From experience studio wack a bit of top of normal prices because it's HP x

Just check how big it is because even though the acti fry or the air fryer are more expensive one does a cheaper one at about 100 because it's smaller! From experience studio wack a bit of top of normal prices because it's HP x

From Website - A healthy way to fry using only one spoonful of oil! It can be used to fry, cook, bake, sauté and roast. Features 1kg food capacity, 0-99 minute timer with sound alarm, easy clean dishwasher safe removable bowl and handle, includes roasting rack and measuring spoon, double action cooking method, fan assisted convection and radiated, instant heat up with halogen heating element. Includes full colour cooking guide and recipes. Manufacturer’s 12 month guarantee.

Had a quick nosey on the web at other places and this price seems to be the best that I can see but as I said only a quick nosey :)

Alycyn1980 said:
From Website - A healthy way to fry using only one spoonful of oil! It can be used to fry, cook, bake, sauté and roast. Features 1kg food capacity, 0-99 minute timer with sound alarm, easy clean dishwasher safe removable bowl and handle, includes roasting rack and measuring spoon, double action cooking method, fan assisted convection and radiated, instant heat up with halogen heating element. Includes full colour cooking guide and recipes. Manufacturer's 12 month guarantee.

Had a quick nosey on the web at other places and this price seems to be the best that I can see but as I said only a quick nosey :)

Ohhh I'll take a look :)

In the Studio catalogue I have just received there is a type of Actifry called Breville Halo Health Fryer @ £89.99. Studio allows you to pay up with no interest so this may be of some used to people. I did add mine to basket before I posted to make sure I get one!!!!

Breville Halo Health Fryer | Electricals | Kitchen | Modern Living | Christmas Book 2012 | Christmas Gifts | Cards & Wrap | Trees & Lights | Spread The Cost | 24Studio | homeshopping.24studio.co.uk

ooooh let us know what its like i have a sudio catalogue :) x

HELP....Can anyone help and tell me where i can buy fat free natural fromage frais ??
I can not find it anywhere .
Thanks

Back