Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ocado, aka waitrose.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

nutty me said:
HELP....Can anyone help and tell me where i can buy fat free natural fromage frais ??
I can not find it anywhere .
Thanks

Umm I buy the tesco or sainsburys ones I think sometimes it says 0.1% instead of fat free

Apologies if this has already been posted but the Hartley's low calorie jelly pots are currently 4 for £2 (usually 79p each) and are great at 0.5 syns each :) enjoy

Last edited:
HELP....Can anyone help and tell me where i can buy fat free natural fromage frais ??
I can not find it anywhere .
Thanks

The tesco light choices natural Normandy fromage frais is fat free :)

Apologies if this has already been posted but the Hartley's low calorie jelly pots are currently 4 for £2 (usually 79p each) and are great at 0.5 syns each :) enjoy

Which shop is the offer in please Ali?

I get my fromais frai from morrisons.

DustQueen said:
Oh not sure if it's anywhere else but went to aldi and their super 6 is:
Kiwi, cabbage, iceberg lettuce, avocado and .... Ummm *scratches head* OH YES! Broccoli!

And cherry tomatoes.

Currently Sainsbury's have a couple of offers, not brilliant but better than full price :wave_cry:

1. Fat Free Muller Greek Yogurt is currently £1.50 (all 3 flavours).
2. Linda McCartney products are 3 for £5. Offer includes the Red Onion & Rosemary sausages (yeah).

Don't know if this is anywhere in the thread but the choc and fudge alpen light bars are in the 99p stores!

thanks everyone. x

Alpen lights are only a £1 in asda at the moment :)

shenzi said:
Alpen lights are only a £1 in asda at the moment :)

Ooh I must gooo!! My 99p store only has the Choc one and I really want the apple one!

Aymz said:
Ooh I must gooo!! My 99p store only has the Choc one and I really want the apple one!

I bought the apple ones, chocolate orange and cherry bakewell yum yum!

Back